• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Originally posted by Meg123 View Post
    Hi Thanks for that. Just so you know I sent the email on 26/03/2015 at 9.04 am. My username won't be on it so if you can't find it let me know and I will resend it.

Thanks
    xx
    Keeley?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Yeh

x

Comment

Ok got it, doesn't look like I replied either, I'm really sorry, not sure how I missed that. Well, Let's get you a thread sorted out, could you do a piccie of your claim form and email me that pls too xx Thankyou
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I have just sent it through now. As per my email I need to reply today to be within my 14 days.

x

Comment

You should log on to Moneyclaim online and acknowledge the claim.

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

you need to sign up via 'register as an individual' - log in, click acknowlege and I intend to defend in full. Don't tick the contest jurisdiction box and don't fill in any reasons etc, literally just acknowledge service of the claim.
            some help doing that http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...313#post499313
            ( you are actually okay till Monday but do it today then it's out of your hair )
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Your thread's here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...880#post533880

Comment

Is Charles Mercer real? He sent me an email kindly asking to ring this number to answer a few questions about my defence... Fat chance of that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scammed View Post
                  Is Charles Mercer real? He sent me an email kindly asking to ring this number to answer a few questions about my defence... Fat chance of that!!!
                  Absolutely don't respond. It's totally inappropriate for a claimant to want to discuss details of a defendant's case and just goes to prove they don't know how to conduct litigation. If any of these people actually show up in court their guaranteed to make complete fools of themselves in the eyes of the judge.

Comment

That's good to know it's inappropriate... I would not contact them even if I loose and have to pay them. It is all in the hand of the court now. They are also hoping I will tick yes to mediation.... Let's think about this NO!!!

Comment

Hi

Firstly, my apologies if I am posting this in the wrong place. There are clearly a number of threads on this subject, and I would just appreciate some guidance or direction about where to channel mine now. (I'm newly registered on the forum today, to ask for help!).

I have had what seems to be a very similar, painful experience with British Passport Services that many other people obviously have. Now - despite my attempts to call, negotiate and reason with them - they have issued court proceedings against me. I have received a County Court Claim Form (issued 27th March), which I have so far just 'acknowledged' at moneyclaim.gov.uk. I believe this buys me 28 days in total to respond/ defend in more detail, and that's where I would really appreciate some support.

Please can you confirm if that's something that you can help with, and if so who I need to speak to or where I need to post on here? I can then provide more details about my particular case, and share with whomever I need to the letter that I sent most recently to BPS (at both their listed address I could find), which they never responded to prior to issuing court proceedings.

Many thanks.

Comment

Hi Gaffer

COuld you email me a copy of the claim form (and anything else you feel relevant) and I'll sort out a thread for you to work on your defence. Good to hear you have already acknowledged the claim - this will give you until the latest 29th April to get the defence submitted.

My email is admin@legalbeagles.info

Best wishes

Sharon
                        xx
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

I'll do that now - thanks for the quick reply, Sharon.

As others have said, its not the amount that I (supposedly) owe BPS, its the principle. I absolutely refuse to line the pockets of a man who goes about business in such an underhand and intimidating way.

Tim

Comment

Hi Sharon - have just emailed details to you. I've included the last letter that I wrote to BPS - which gives thorough details of my miserable experience dealing with them and trying to resolve this without success (ironic that their county court claim says they have "done all they can to keep it out of the courts"!) - as well as a copy of the court claim form itself.

Look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks!

Comment

Thanks Tim. I've started a thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...086#post535086

As others have said, its not the amount that I (supposedly) owe BPS, its the principle. I absolutely refuse to line the pockets of a man who goes about business in such an underhand and intimidating way.
                              We'll help as much as we can xx
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Good on you for making a stance along with the rest of us Gaffergamgee. He doesn't try to resolve it with anyone he is hell bent on court action and hopes to make money out of default cases. Is anybody near their hearing date yet Amethyst?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X