• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

hello, ive recieved court papers too but i decided to pay - I've sent them a cheque, they then sent me a receipt via email stating that i have paid. However, i have checked my bank balance but money has not been taken out :S... I am very confused and don't know what to do

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Hi Billie and welcome,
      When did you send the cheque ?
      I would have thought they would wait till the cheque cleared before confirming that you had paid.
      Would love to advise you to clear your account then it bounces but that is probably the wrong advice.
      Hang fire am sure you will get a more responsible response soon

Comment

I'd forward your email confirmation on to the court just to be sure a judgment doesn't get entered.

They may well just bank cheques once a week so keep the money in the bank and keep an eye on the cheque showing up on your transaction list.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

thank you enaid! - i have sent it 2 weeks ago, a few days later they sent me an email - I'm just scared because i want this problem to finish - i dont want them to keep harassing me that i haven't paid when i have tried to, its caused way too much stress in my life and i want it to end

Comment

Hi billij. Because he is accused of being a scammer by the asa, some people have used that to complain to his bank. You may wish to phone your bank asking them to stop the check because he has been classed as a scammer.
            crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Thank you Amnethsyt - i have just emailed the courts about the problem.

Crazy Council - has he really been classed as a scammer by the ASA, that would have to prevent him taking people to court right? and also his websites are still running. And as i follow up this forum, somebody posted a letter of his appeal to the ASA- do you think he will win?

Comment

Originally posted by BillieJ View Post
                Thank you Amnethsyt - i have just emailed the courts about the problem.

Crazy Council - has he really been classed as a scammer by the ASA, that would have to prevent him taking people to court right? and also his websites are still running. And as i follow up this forum, somebody posted a letter of his appeal to the ASA- do you think he will win?
                he has already lost the appeal, Being classed as a scammer/scam website by the ASA, does not stop him taking people to court. But he will not attend, its simply a threat pressure people into paying.

My advise, cancel the check ( tell you bank he is a scammer, point them to the asa ruling and the daily mail articles, ). And sit back and let him fight for it. He was also accused of scamming phone customers a year or so ago.

It takes time to get these type of people,
                crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

The appeal is still ongoing CC, unless you know something I don't.

They expect to conclude their investigations in April.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

A big problem is the ASA can't do anything much to enforce their findings, so apart from a stated matter of fact or opinion from them, there is not a huge amount of legal standing to their decision beyond the basic fact of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      The appeal is still ongoing CC, unless you know something I don't.

They expect to conclude their investigations in April.
                      Sorry i misread that, should have looked before i spoke, i thought they had completed a week or so ago

Comment

That as maybe it's blooming useful for demonstrating to the court that the website is misleading.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          That as maybe it's blooming useful for demonstrating to the court that the website is misleading.
                          Undoubtedly.

Comment

Hi

I am new to this and I to have been sent a County Court Claim. I have emailed admin@legalbeagles.info before I actually signed up to here. Shall I send the info again putting my username in the subject?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Meg123 View Post
                              Hi

I am new to this and I to have been sent a County Court Claim. I have emailed admin@legalbeagles.info before I actually signed up to here. Shall I send the info again putting my username in the subject?

Thanks
                              It's fine, I'm just checking my emails now, then I'll set you up a thread xx

( just had a look, can't see it yet so will keep an eye out)
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Thanks for that. Just so you know I sent the email on 26/03/2015 at 9.04 am. My username won't be on it so if you can't find it let me know and I will resend it.

Thanks
                                xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X