• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

only signedcontract is protected - passportdetails and settleinvoice etc are all still open.

settleinvoice says this at the top

Paying UK Services & Support Ltd

Welcome XXXX . You can use any of the below seven payment methods to pay British Passport Services (UK Services & Support Ltd) for the £128.33 that you owe us for the package. Your Applicant ID XXXXX is: XXXXX. Have any questions? Call: 0203 701 2916 (Overseas? +442037012916 or call us for Free on Skype: "ukpassportservices"). Dont have the money to pay? click here >

with all the different payment methods beneath.

(umm and sorry whoevers that is I might have generated a text by clicking the page)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

[MENTION=62194]Magoo[/MENTION] - your thread is http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-25th-march%29 - can you add to that exactly where you are up to for me pls.xxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
        Yes they can see who has visited the page as they have your IP address from when you first filled out the form.

Did you need to enter any password to access the account yesterday?
        Probably just from the email, the link in the email pokes there CDN, ( moonray ), that then notifies them instantly, so if you click on the link in your email, it would send them your IP and then notify them that you have accessed the invoice..

I suspect so anyhow
        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Evening ladies and gentlemen,

I am one of the victims of the BPS, and have started to follow the instructions of Legal Beagles (May God bless you guys). Pardon my stupid questions, shall I send my claim form over to the admin before anything?

Regards,

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Scam

"suspect" lol
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by stickyicky View Post

I am one of the victims of the BPS, and have started to follow the instructions of Legal Beagles (May God bless you guys). Pardon my stupid questions, shall I send my claim form over to the admin before anything?

Regards,
              Yes do that admin@legalbeagles.info and Amethyst will sort you out.

Put your username 'stickyicky' as the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by stickyicky View Post

Regards,
                If you can email a copy of your claim form to admin@legalbeagles.info with the subject title "Stickicky vs BPS" please
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Apologies EXC, crossed posts

Comment

I don't have a password and I won't be going back onto their site.
                    thanks for your help
                    xx

Comment

Add us to your list!!

We have to respond to court papers by 23rd March with our defence (a very similar defence to others we have noticed). Crucially, we are about to apply for a mortgage therefore it has been a conundrum for us as to whether we should continue to proceed with fighting this - but morally we feel it is the right thing to do - I can't believe that Richard Howard has not been arrested yet. I noticed the recent Sunday article....surely the authorities are getting close?????:beagle:

...Our story:

We began receiving regular demands in early December via text, post and phone call from UK Passport Offices for the sum of £117 - for services that were quickly clicked out of when I realised that they were a misleading website back in May 2014.

We went on a family holiday to Greece in May 2014 and had applied for our daughters first passport 7 weeks previously using the Post Office Check and Send service, yet about a week before the holiday it still hadn't arrived. In desperation I searched online for an emergency appointment to try and be able to fast track our application. I found this website at the top of the search and they looked official. I clicked a button which said 'get an emergency appointment' and filled out a few details such as email address, address and contact number and the dates of our holiday.

I soon realised that they were not affiliated with the passport office and therefore probably did not have the ability to fast track our existing application. I tried to cancel on the site but an early tick box asking if I wanted to make an emergency appointment now holding me within their 'contract' to pay. I did not share any payment info and closed the website.

Upon contacting the real Passport service and calling various departments we were able to track and thankfully received our daughters passport just in time. However, the appointment we were told was made by UK Passport Offices was made for the day of our flight (i.e.totally unfit for purpose anyway). The 2 dates that I entered into their website that I said I would be available for an urgent appointment was (first choice) 13th May or (second choice) 14th May - but the date they proposed was 21st May, the day of our flight - therefore completely useless - and I'm assuming, intentionally given.

I am aware that the ASA recently ruled the site as misleading in September 2014 and that the current website looks to have been updated to reflect some of the advice that they were given. Having researched it I am aware that there are many others in a similar situation against this company and that in many cases no actual appointment was ever made. I found out that HM Passport office do not hold record of 'booked' appointments after 6 months so it seems that they have stalled contacting me to chase this payment until there is no ability to prove that an actual appointment had been missed.

I am totally against paying them the escalated fee of £202 when they have done nothing for it other than trick us into clicking a box at an early stage.

Can you offer any advice that would help our defence claim - or can we discuss this with you?

A few other questions...

...Is anyone aware of any won/lost cases against Richard Howard?
                      ...How is what he operates, legal? - I think I noticed that he is based off-shore but that he also calls himself 'Sam Harris' - isn't this fraud in itself?
                      ...I've noticed that their company seems to block book appointments and that they often suggest that you take an appointment that might have been made in a different name - surely this is not allowed at the Passport Office?
                      ...The other thing we have wondered is about a counter-claim - for all of the distress and wasted time his company is causing to people. Do you think that if on-mass this could be achieved to help put him out of business and give back money to those who have paid him?

Comment

Hi BudgeandFudge,
                        If you put your username as the subject and gather all what you have and send it to admin@legalbeagles.info a new thread will be started for you then it wont confuse matters.
                        Enaid x

Comment

Ahh I see...thank you
                          Last edited by BugandFudge; 10th March 2015, 00:41:AM. Reason: duplicated

Comment

Hi BugandFudge

As Enaid said, we'll sort you out with your own thread and answer all your questions there.

If you've not already done so read this guide http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...455#post522455

Originally posted by BugandFudge View Post

Upon contacting the real Passport service and calling various departments we were able to track and thankfully received our daughters passport just in time. However, the appointment we were told was made by UK Passport Offices was made for the day of our flight (i.e.totally unfit for purpose anyway). The 2 dates that I entered into their website that I said I would be available for an urgent appointment was (first choice) 13th May or (second choice) 14th May - but the date they proposed was 21st May, the day of our flight - therefore completely useless - and I'm assuming, intentionally given.

Although you give them 2 available dates the BPS appointment terms allow them to book the appointment 'subject to availability' ie at any time. But obviously an appointment for the day that you're flying is completely useless and I'd argue that it is an unfair term.

During the online appointment booking process or at anytime before they informed you of the appointment booked for 21 May did you inform them that you'd be travelling on that day? And if so how?
                            Attached Files

Comment

During the online appointment booking process or at anytime before they informed you of the appointment booked for 21 May did you inform them that you'd be travelling on that day? And if so how?
                              It's on the BPS website form. Date of Travel.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                                It's on the BPS website form. Date of Travel.
                                Excellent. So they knowingly booked an appointment that couldn't possibly have been kept.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X