• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Just received a message on email ( am responding now)

Please help me. I have a County Court hearing from these Passport Service scammers. I am badly disabled and being threatened and harassed day and night. They say they are the bailiffs and are coming to get me. Nobody is helping, not the Police or Action Fraud or anyone.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      lol, he picked a fight with @aviduser; and he found us..... we haven't won yet, but I think we're quite confident.
      Did I really set this all off?

I would love to say that Daily Mail article was all because of my little post. That would be too funny.

Anyway update. I have successfully lodge my defense, I messed up the first attempt by asking for mitigation then not emailing all the parts of the form. Second time round I say NO to mitigation and they have now accepted that so the defense is lodged.

I believe that I am probably at the same stage now as quite a few others. I will ask my mother to scan and send me the documents (As mentioned before I am an ex-pat and all the documents are going to my elderly parents address, they are rightly worried about a CCJ on their address)

The most important information is respond to all the paperwork. It's on the front page of this web site, without that information I would probably have thrown the documents in the bin. Instant default judgement!

Don't ignore any letters from the court.

So we wait, not sure what to do next anyone have any ideas?, also any idea of properly defended claims now?

I would like to say a big thanks to the site Admins who have been very kind in replying to emails and my posts.

Once this is all finished I will be more than happy to donate to the site, the people who volunteer for this work are real heroes. I sincerely hope that this site pays for itself and they make a good living from it. Thank you all. I will be sticking around but I thought now was a good time to say thank you.

Comment

Yep, all your bloody fault avid xxx

Okay once the defence is sent in, it is sent to the claimant. The court will send you ( your parents) a letter saying the defence has gone to the claimant and he has 28 days to respond.

He will respond quicker than that and the court will then send both you and the claimant ' N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE' which will need completing and returning ( don't worry you can download the form online and complete it and return it by email ) This is where you say where you want the court hearing to be.

The case then is moved to your local ( well your parents) court and the judge there will send you directions to submit a witness statement and all documents you intend to rely on, then give a hearing date.

We'll have to play it by ear from that point, we've only got to that stage on one case with BPS so far.

But you can start working on your witness statement - I have posted a couple in the VIP section which will give you an idea where to go with it.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

That sounds very true!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Yep, all your bloody fault avid xxx

Okay once the defence is sent in, it is sent to the claimant. The court will send you ( your parents) a letter saying the defence has gone to the claimant and he has 28 days to respond.

He will respond quicker than that and the court will then send both you and the claimant ' N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE' which will need completing and returning ( don't worry you can download the form online and complete it and return it by email ) This is where you say where you want the court hearing to be.

The case then is moved to your local ( well your parents) court and the judge there will send you directions to submit a witness statement and all documents you intend to rely on, then give a hearing date.

We'll have to play it by ear from that point, we've only got to that stage on one case with BPS so far.

But you can start working on your witness statement - I have posted a couple in the VIP section which will give you an idea where to go with it.

I think I am one step further on, The letter my mother read to me says I have successfully entered my defense and and the case has moved to the local court, I have asked her to scan it now to double check but I did fill in the N180.....or was it the N160???

Comment

Course you have, doh ! Sorry my head is a shed. Yes you have done your N180 and the letter from the court should just be to say it has been sent to local court and they will be in touch with directions/court date.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yup thats the one so there are now two people at the same stage which is exciting !

Comment

Originally posted by aviduser View Post
                  Yup thats the one so there are now two people at the same stage which is exciting !
                  There is one with a hearing date already.

Comment

lol, well I don't know about exciting....

Just been talking with another lady who has a court hearing first week of May.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

This looks like BPS's position on chargebacks/s.75 refunds
                      This “advice” also does not assist customers of our company as we incur a fee of £20.00 from Visa or MasterCard for any payment dispute which is raised. As per the contractual terms that we have with the customer we reserve the right to add this to their account when contacting them for a replacement payment. Those that refuse to make a payment are assigned to our collections sequence which provides 3 weeks notice for the customer to make a payment before legal proceedings are issued.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

From the website of privatize for p.

where by receive a package of 25 items. Much more than a “document check” and text message that some unofficial websites charge.

“Consumers have already voted ‘NO’ to being forced to use the Gov.uk website and have voted ‘YES’ to exercising their democratic right to choose whether they wan

Comment

So actually like a real politician then?

Full of sh**

Comment

Kati and Enaid have been going through the 25 items..... not many (any) of them actually stack up at all.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yes politician R.H

“Consumers have already voted ‘NO’ to being forced to use the Gov.uk website and have voted ‘YES’ to exercising their democratic right to choose whether they want a third party operator to assist them secure government documents or not. This website as one of the last accessible resources on the Internet with its list of reputable organisations help consumers make that choice. - Politician Richard Howard.

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Scam

And of course HMPO now offer online appointment booking
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X