• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues

HI admins please let me know if you need any more info. I think you have everything!

Thanks

Comment

Just letting everyone know- I have written to 10 Downing Street. Look forward to a reply soon- Your message has been forwarded to the appropriate Government Department so that they may reply to your concerns directly.

Comment

Originally posted by aviduser View Post
        HI admins please let me know if you need any more info. I think you have everything!

Thanks
        Avid thanks, have emailed (as you know) xx

Just for others info - that's now 6 confirmed verified county court claims.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by TheCarGuy View Post
          Thank you EXC and Kati, I was going to fill out the N180 later and tick no to mediation as I thought BPS would not even consider it. Will definitely say yes to mediation.
          Tick no to Mediation because you are denying any liability for the amount claimed. (sorry I wanted to discuss that point with Tom first )

Apologies for the delay in responding it's been quite a busy day today.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCarGuy View Post
            Thank you EXC and Kati, I was going to fill out the N180 later and tick no to mediation as I thought BPS would not even consider it. Will definitely say yes to mediation.
            Sorry CarGuy could you send me a pm with a link to your signedcontract.org.uk page please and a scan of your original claim form to my email admin@legalbeagles.info (or email both to me)

then I can sort a thread out so everything is together and we can suss out amending the defence if necessary after the N180 has gone in and directions received from court.

Thank you xxx
            Last edited by Amethyst; 13th February 2015, 18:37:PM.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Two people have reported receiving emails/texts from BPS today confirming their original appointments ( from last year sometime)

Anyone else ?
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yes, I just got mine through. I wonder what the score is there then, and best they don't charge me for that text message either.

Comment

That was me - I think I've already told you though?

Quite what they hope to achieve with this I know not. I suspect it's a case of prodding the angry dog to see if it will bite....there'll be an ulterior motive at work.

If we find out that solicitors are representing BPS, we need to report them to the Law Society immediately for bringing the profession into disrepute.

Comment

Also, the address at the bottom of the email states 88-90 Hatton Garden. That's not right either.

Comment

Do the people who received a court claim got any chance with a good defence??

Comment

Or else: They know who they've sued. They know we're posting on here. They are trying to put usernames and comments and cases together - no doubt to comb that person's posts and look for anything defamatory or suggestive of a get-out clause for them.

Scumbags(s). I'm not entirely sure there's more than one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          Sorry CarGuy could you send me a pm with a link to your signedcontract.org.uk page please and a scan of your original claim form to my email admin@legalbeagles.info (or email both to me)

then I can sort a thread out so everything is together and we can suss out amending the defence if necessary after the N180 has gone in and directions received from court.

Thank you xxx
                          Ok so I should definatley tick no to mediation? That was my original thought, ticking mediation seemed as though I was agreeing to meet them half way or something, which of course, I am not.

I am currently at work so I will send over a copy of the court documents and a link to my signed contract when I am home :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

There's a guest watching right now. Hello, Dicky, old boy! How the devil are you?

Or is it: "Could you be there, Senator?"

Comment

Thank you@thecarguy

It is a change to what we normally recommend with the directions questionnaire but in this instance we feel that refusing mediation is more suitable.

Can I also remind everyone to please make a complaint to the ICO about your information being publicly accessible.

Thankyou.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Scammed View Post
                                Do the people who received a court claim got any chance with a good defence??
                                Yes they have xx
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X