• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISH UK Passport Services Copycat Website issues

It's a common tactics used by other debt collectors actually. Send claim forms to an old address so you are less likely to get them or be able to reply, getting them a default judgment. Then magically they discover your new address once they have it.

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISH UK Passport Services Copycat Website issues

Thanks for your comments.
      I am not having an extended holiday, I moved overseas nearly 16 years ago, so have no assets at all in the UK.
      I don't do credit cards etc and there is no chance I will ever be looking for a loan or mortgage in the UK, so is there any others effects it might have on my name?

Comment

Has anybody noticed they have got rid of the Hatton Garden address at the footer on the website and replaced it with a Manchester address?

Also Amythest can I ask a question? If I do end up in court with them and it goes in their favour I understand if I pay within a month I can have the ccj removed. My concern with this is what if they will then not co-operate and provide receipt that the debt is cleared? How can a person prove to the court in time the debt has been settled would your own credit card or bank statement suffice? I am willing to go to court and defend myself as long I know I can have the CCJ removed as I don't trust them to help in that situation. I think they are the kind of people who would relish the thought they have robbed you blind and then ruined you long standing good credit history, I have never not paid a bill in my life but this is a moral & principle issue for me now as well as legal. I have gone past my deadline so expect the forms to arrive this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandid View Post
          Has anybody noticed they have got rid of the Hatton Garden address at the footer on the website and replaced it with a Manchester address?
          Classy. It looks like they've gone up market.

It's a mailing address, apparently shared with hundreds of equally reputable companies.
          Attached Files

Comment

Well done for your brave stance, Mandid. We're in the same position and facing our 'debt' to them being probably doubled if it goes to hearing and they win. However I really, strongly believe that we must fight for what is right. Not enough people do that in most areas of life these days, because the 'system' is working to keep us so bloody busy and stressed out with increasingly demanding jobs, bills etc. that we don't have time to think, let alone take action. It strikes me that politicians like that situation - but that's another matter.

We shouldn't have to be facing this ourselves. It's clear that weak and ineffectual regulation has led to this situation. Howard et al should have been barred from trading and sent to forced labour gulags many moons ago...mind you, they might find that easy - I bet they've all got Popeye forearms from the stupendous amount of BS they've typed up over the last X months/years

Comment

Originally posted by Mandid View Post
              If you're lucky Amethyst might dig up a photo of the bathroom. I bet it's really swish.

Comment

I completely understand your point there.

If you have not been able to get written confirmation from the person you owed money to, you can still ask the court to remove the judgment or mark it ‘satisfied’. If the court records do not show that you have paid your judgment, court staff will write to the person you owed money to.
                (You MUST keep evidence that you have paid the judgment and send that to the court with your request)

When that person replies to the court, or after one month of the court’s letter if they do not get a reply, the court will process your request and the court will send you confirmation that the entry on the Register has either been removed or marked ‘satisfied’.

( see EX320 on HMCS website)
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                  If you're lucky Amethyst might dig up a photo of the bathroom. I bet it's really swish.
                  I do, funnily enough, have a pic of the bathroom at the Hatton Garden address somewhere.....from another dodgy company we were looking at .... These are all mailing addresses, they are bedroom run ''businesses''
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                    Classy. It looks like they've gone up market.

It's a mailing address, apparently shared with hundreds of equally reputable companies.
                    btw have you seen what's upstairs ?? www . passionsmassage. co.uk/
                    Last edited by Amethyst; 2nd February 2015, 19:45:PM.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Here's the Hatton Garden ''Address'' http://www.westone-business.co.uk/ho...months-8-p.asp
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

i think I did the poll for CAB if not sorry to be so useless. The CAB told me to write to them with a recorded delivery letter stating the 2013 regulation about the fact that you cannot see the terms and condition before you tick the box and that you don't get the terms and condition emailed to you before hand. Do you think I should or just ignore them full stop?

Comment

Probably where all our hard earned money gets spent by him and his team! (re passion massage) !

Comment

While we're at it 12 Deer Park Road is their other address - another classy joint - nice car anyway (well I don't know actually, it's shiny and looks expensive to me )

I don't know if there's a mailing service there or not though.
                            Attached Files
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Scammed View Post
                              i think I did the poll for CAB if not sorry to be so useless. The CAB told me to write to them with a recorded delivery letter stating the 2013 regulation about the fact that you cannot see the terms and condition before you tick the box and that you don't get the terms and condition emailed to you before hand. Do you think I should or just ignore them full stop?
                              I went through the process ( with invented details) and you can see the terms before you sign as they are in a scrolly down box (see attached). They may have differed before though.

However they should have been sent to you immediately in a durable form ( an email is fine - it can't be a link to a webpage controlled by the seller though as they could amend them later)
                              Attached Files
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I totally agree with this and maybe these things are sent to test us and see who reacts and who just gives in.. We obviously arent the kind of people who give in , as we are here wanting to make a change and hopefuly fight this scumbag and bring him down... And if we dont this time, I know there are many of us who will work tirelessly to find a way to do this..
                                Yes its £117 ,it might not seem like a lot to him or other people. But its OUR damn money, we have worked for it and if they want it that bad they are going to have to fight us for it.. Im not giving in that easy so Ill happily wait till I have a strong enough case and then go to court like everyone else..
                                How about BPS just go out and get a decent job and work hard like the rest of us... If youre reading this BPS, all dogs have their day....
                                :tongue2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X