• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Copycat Website issues

Another website seemingly dedicated to stopping 'copycat rip-offs' can be found here. This one has Amanda KIRKMAN (again) speaking on behalf of the company, and again cowering behind their 'contract'. It probably wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to contact all of these victims to make statements and get the ball rolling if criminal or civil criminality is discovered. follow the link here:-

http: // www. consumer-rights. org .uk/ uk-services-and-support/britishpassportservices-co-uk/

Have a look at an email from the Metropolitan Police sent to one of the victims by Amanda Kirkman. Interesting. Again, they are willing to send out personal details of other victims in contravention of the DPA.

The plot thickens, and I bet they love to flaunt that email willy-nilly to make it look like the police are on their side. WRONG!
    Last edited by Amethyst; 29th January 2015, 08:23:AM.

Comment

Poltergeist, that website has been set up by UK S&S! Just look through it - the only 'news' is all about them, the ASA etc. These people are unbelievable!

Could anyone check if the police email was real - and if not report it to the Met Police? It seems suspect because 'Claire Robbins' has made several grammatical errors and missed a full stop - not impossible but highly unprofessional for a police officer/civil employee...also, why did she email initially, then call to 'discuss' the matter, then email to 'confirm' that the website wasn't committing a crime?

Richard Howard - when is your flight booked? I hope it's somewhere far, far away...because a lot of people are very, very angry with you, and somewhere among those angry people will be one or more individuals who you really don't want to upset. Just saying, old chap - would hate to spoil your 'holiday'...

Comment

Furthermore, Mr Howard - it's 'fees' not 'fee's'. You may be an 'entrepeneur', but you were clearly C/D borderline in English at school...

Comment

I am dealing with the letter.

Yes that consumer site is fake run by the same people who run the copycat sites, they also have set up their own 'regulator' which I emailed Stella Creasey about yesterday.

A Tangled web is woven.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm slightly confused. The link I posted last night is run by HOWARD, KIRKMAN & Co?

I see there is a really heavy bias towards the attitude of 'well, I ended up paying because, it all down to me signing a real contact, although unfair as it may be, I'm an idiot' and 'they helped me get a police report, so that they could then pursue me for fraud' blah blah.

If this is true, then their intention MUST be to deceive those who write or visit the site? An intentional deception created to make the victim / genuine reader NOT to pursue the matter further, in order to keep what one has. Hang on a minute, this is suspiciously like some of the wording from the 2006 Fraud Act.

Yes, this does get more interesting.

Comment

It is run by the ' Privatize 4 Prosperity Political Party ' who don't actually seem to exist and who also run urgent passports . org . uk and the website standards agency . eu - compare phone numbers / addresses etc.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Don't forget there is still no verified county court claim.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

And the website is registered to Student & Work Placement Service, which itself is registered to UK Services & Support Ltd.

AKA Mr Howard.

Comment

AND the Privatise for Prosperity Political Party is registered with the Electoral Commission ... by Richard Howard

Attached Files
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Indeed. A 'tangled web' was the phrase going through my mind as well.

Comment

I have found this, about Richard Howard:
                          http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2014/...ses-1-2m-case/

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

So not adverse to screwing his friends over either then.

Premium number scheme on locked handsets closed down by the networks

Premier Mobile Phones has instructed bailiffs to recover a £1.2 million debt against the owner of Cash My Fone after it won an acrimonious High Court case.

The claim was brought by the wholesaler’s director Richard Howard (pictured left) against the mobile phone recycler’s managing director Sathiharan Balsingam (pictured right) after a box-breaking scheme went wrong.

The claim was made against two of the latter’s companies, Momobile Worldwide and Xpress Telecom.

Howard had loaned his former friend a total of £500,000 between 2009 and 2011 in exchange for interest payments of around £5,000 per month.
                              Balsingam returned two payments of £100,000 in December 2012 and January 2013.

While Howard said the cash was a loan to purchase secondhand handsets, Balsingam claimed that it was an investment in a 50/50 business and that Howard was fully aware the funds were going to be used buying locked-to-network handsets, also known as “box-breaking”. However, he didn’t appeal an order by the High Court to pay £1.2 million for the original loan, costs and interest payments by an October 15 deadline.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

and this:

Phonenumbers4U
                                Sanction type Non-payment of fine
                                Details £1,000
                                Directors/responsible individuals Richard Howard
                                Date of Formal Direction to suspend 2011

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X