• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can I take legal action against someone who has forged my signature.

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can I take legal action against someone who has forged my signature.

    In April I saw on Facebook that you can claim online for uniform cost via a company who are called Tax Returned Limited TRL. I clicked on a few links and gave them my personal data. They sent me a letter to sign and a text message with a link to which I could sign. I refused to sign it and did it myself online via the HMRC.

    In July I had a letter from HMRC stating you have a refund for 10 pound and it has been sent to TRL. I phoned HMRC up and they told me they had a signed document from myself to send the refund to TRL. I felt disgusted, violated and outraged. I retrieved the p87 from HRMC and it is a clear forgery with just my first name on.

    They are a member of Trustpilot and there 'were' identical cases to mine on there. I say 'were' since I have started legal proceedings against them, and notified them that there were identical case to mine on there, they have reported those cases and have been able to stop them being viewed. Is there anyway I can use these cases and get the judge to see them?

    I am proceeding into court with the fact they have broken Data Protection laws and they have caused me emotional distress. They deny forging my signature and have rejected my claim via mcol.

    They are now threatening me with their legal fees. I don't know whether to proceed I have asked them for an offer and they only offered me the 10 pound back. Any advice would be really helpful?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.



Online Scams

You can report online scams to Trading Standards via the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline:

03454 04 05 06

Beware of COPYCAT Websites

Check you are on the OFFICIAL website before parting with any personal information or money.
See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm