• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car payments the funding cooperation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car payments the funding cooperation

I bought a car from acf car finance company just on a year ago and the finance was done with a company called the funding cooperation, I'm paying 240 a month for 5 years on a £6700 car when bought! I recently got my own place and this car is killing me with repayments, to the point I have now missed a payment it was due 3 days ago! They have already started calling me and I'm not one for confrontational calls, but I need some advice on what they can do and we're I stand, I no I have missed a payment but I'm really embarrassed and stuck on what to do!
    Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Car payments the funding cooperation

Hi Sammiejw & welcome to Legal Beagles.

Who has started calling you?
    Have you looked into reclaiming PPI?

Some info on this thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ng-Corporation
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
      Hi Sammiejw & welcome to Legal Beagles.

Who has started calling you?
      Have you looked into reclaiming PPI?

Some info on this thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ng-Corporation

Hi and thank you,
      the funding cooperation have already called me twice today and left voicemails, I didn't no I had ppi within my finance?

Comment

Originally posted by Sammiejw View Post
        Hi and thank you,
        the funding cooperation have already called me twice today and left voicemails, I didn't no I had ppi within my finance?
        Check the agreement.
        Can you post it up here? (cover any personal details, but do not deface the original document)
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I will upload my contract shortly but I am also looking at the vt procedure! Could you help or advice me a bit better on that aspect and I will upload my contract once I get to my laptop? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sammiejw View Post
            I will upload my contract shortly but I am also looking at the vt procedure! Could you help or advice me a bit better on that aspect and I will upload my contract once I get to my laptop? Thanks

Ive had issues with my laptop and I cannot upload the documents, however I have had an advisor contact me today with all the legal speal of, it's a binding contract and a bill of sale and there is no way out of the contract? They also advised me thy have issued a seizure of vehicle of I don't make a payment in the next 5 days hey will collect the car in the beginning of August? They will sell the car at auction and I will be left to pay the outstanding amount of over 13,000 I bought the car for 6200 and its not even worth £3000 now, I've had the car 11 months! Can anyone shed a bit of light on the situation? Anyone's advice is greatly appreciated thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X