• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice from c.u.p enforcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge notice from c.u.p enforcement

Hello, i recently received a parking charge notice on 23rd February with a contravention date of 25th November 2022. First of all, i never parked in the no parking zone, i drove through to the offlicence and immediately reversed so i find quite upsetting that they would issue a notice. I am well aware of where the camera is so do not ever park there as i have no need to.
    i would be grateful for advice on how to proceed. Thank you.
    Tags: None

Post up redacted copy of the notices received, but leave dates visible.
    Do not identify driver (so edit your first post as some parking companies do look at these sites)

Is the vehicle registered to you?

Comment

Thank you. Not sure how to edit. Ive tried without success. Yes registered keeper

Comment

Pleaser the notice attached as requested. Thanks

Comment

Private parking charges to be halved to £50 - here are all the ...

Comment

The bottom of the notice is missing so please post up the complete document and both sides

Comment

Thank you, i will do this evening after work

Comment

Hello, please find attached. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Tcjo25 View Post
                  Hello, please find attached. Thank you
                  This looks like an ANPR type Notice.
                  If there wasn't a windscreen pcn issued at the time, & if this was the original posal Notice to Keeper (ie not a reminder), & as long as it's not a hire, lease or company vehicle etc, it's way out of time for keeper liability.
                  What is the location where the contravention allegedly took place?
                  For some reason you've redacted it, even though it's not a personal identifier.
                  Last edited by charitynjw; 28th February 2023, 02:59:AM.
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

It allegedly took place on 70-72 high street aveley, rm15 essex. Its not a car park. Its in front of a gate.

Comment

It allegedly took place on 70-72 high street aveley, rm15 essex. Its not a car park. Its in front of a gate.
                      Ajacent to Costcutters?
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Opposite the Coop

Comment

Opposite the Coop
                          Ok, so off the High St
                          Can you post up a clear photo of the site sign? (Showing t&c's).
                          Plus the whole of the notice, not a cut-off version.
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

There was no parking at all in the site, just a reverse from the shop onto the road.

Comment

There was no parking at all in the site, just a reverse from the shop onto the road.
                              Ok, but it's still off road.
                              So not under statutory control.
                              Any chance of a photo of the site sign?
                              & copies of the whole Notice (front & rear)?
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X