• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

is ct fake???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is ct fake???

HI everybody, just posting an update

I went to court tday to ask for the copies of the Liability Order against me and my boyfriend. the administrator straight told me they do not keep them on the court because it is an enormous amount of paperwork. SHE could not give me copy and she did not find our names on the list where they keep the names of ppl who received a liability order. so she told me again to go to town hall to the council tax department because they are keeping them all, court does not deal with them cas its too much.

when I have asked her to confirm that in writing she refused saying she wont do it because they do not keep em in court, they do not deal with it. so when i asked if you dont deal with it why can't you just write this down on the paper? she said I shud go to town hall and enquire there, they ll be able to help. so i agreed.

IS THIS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR?????

Comment

i have received the requested LO from Magistrate court and they have passed it on to Bolton Council to deal with it....

Comment

It looks like a forgery to me.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
          It looks like a forgery to me.
          This is a question i have been asking for a very long time and still have no real answer.

Thing is. the Law states that the council can apply to a Magristrate for them to issue a summons.

that isn't the exact wording but it is close enough....

what happens in effect is the council create there own summons and use a fake signature.....

they then book the courts in bulk, the lo is rubber stamped (usually before the case) and then the council send out the letter saying they have an LO.

if you ask for a copy of the lo from the council or bailiff then you get a very dodgy looking bit of paper , again produced entirely by the council.

some little bits of information i gathered....

The Council "hire" the court for the day
          Magistrates Courts are not allowed to deal with non criminal matters....
          Bailiffs can only act when a court order is granted from a court.
          Costs should be put after the case not before
          Councils are not allowed to profit from court sessions, do the maths , 100 cases in a day , £100 each on costs , how is that not profiting.

Comment

when I have fist asked on the court to check my profile whether there is a LO granted or not against me they have said nothing was under my name, but she did not want to put it in writing. when I have asked th manager I have been referred to the council and received some dodgy paper. bUT BECAUSE i HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED A CLEAR ANSWER FROM THe court I have demanded an answer from the clerk. waiting for the answer.

my question is whether it is a forgery when council sends out a letter stating it is from the court? or I have nothing to go on? If magistrate courts are not aloud to deal with non criminal matters how can council state that the Magistrate Court had issued a LO against me???????

one more thing. If councils are not aloud to profit from the court, why is the alleged LO states I ow council extra £96 FOR COURT FEES? even when the court date will b in the future.

to many paradoxes if you ask me....

appreciate any answers thank you

Comment

Send a SAR to the Council for all paperwork relating to this matter. Having got that, you can go on from there.

Comment

I have already requested SAR from the court manager who transferred my inquiry to council straight away.Basically they did not answer me. I have sent another letter to the clerk to court SAR, but still no answer, am still waiting.

also i have sent a Notice of removal of implied access to Jacobs as there is still no proof that LO has been granted against us. i have sent this in aug and they came back a week ago.whats the next step?

Appreciate any answers
                Last edited by eryca03; 6th December 2012, 11:02:AM.

Comment

an interesting answer from the court came back tday.I have requested a copy from the clerk himself to send me the proof LO has been granted against me. i QUote:

"HM Courts
                  &Tribunals
                  Service (+logo) Bolton Mag Court +address

ref noxxxxx
                  My name and address

dear sir/ madam

Liability Order name, - 9th Dec 2011

Further to your letter dated 5th November i confirm that LO have been granted for the persons above, in relation to CT (Administration and Enforcement) Regulations 1992.

Yours faithfully

Court support"

that's the entire letter! No copy of the actual LO or list where my name can be seen, NO SIGNATURE OR NAME of the person who answered!!!!, or in fact any mentioning of a clerk, who I have specifically asked.

when I have been asking the same question personally at the court I have been told I have nothing under my name on my file. So my question is, how can I have a LO granted against me for the same LO now when about 3month ago my "file" was clear. Why is the Clerk not answering me, and why does no one want to take responsibility for that letter, why can I not receive a copy of the actual LO? - My name is on there, I am entitled for it

please correct me if I am wrong

Appreciate any answers

Comment

can you get hold of anything using an FOI act request .

Comment

Hehehehe no signature, magistrate court (thats the best one yet), printed LO. Keep digging your on the right trail, don't give them any room to breath. Well done.
                      Last edited by salsmoss; 13th December 2012, 23:54:PM. Reason: wrong word entered

Comment

Hi, I will be trying to challenge the LO that was served against me. I will be arguing my point based on maladministration and the council being vexatious. I have had a good look at the law as I am a legal student and there is plenty to argue in my case. I never received demand notices for my CT because I was on benefits. There was a period when I wasn't entitled to CTben but that was a few months but was never sent a demand notice from the council. I applied for CT bens and they got backdated. I moved out of the property in March and have proof that I lived elsewhere when the demand notices, summons and LO was granted. This was from 2008 so a long time ago. So I have clear grounds for maladministration and will challenge the council on the fact that my Article 6 right to a fair hearing has been breached. Had I received any of the notices I would have sorted them prior to the hearing. What it is my landlord who was a corrupt corporate landlord that went bust did not tell the council I had moved out. This landlord was a company that bought houses en mass and acted on behalf of the real landlord who bought the flats from the company and then the company ran the flat as I paid my rent to them and they maintained the flat. The LO was granted in June the year I moved out so they have granted an illegal LO as they did not issue me demand notices or summons. Im currently on benefits and am classified as disabled so can use that to get the bailiffs off my back for now then I will take on the council.

Comment

could anybody please tell me how do I put together a Subject Access Request under Section 7, Data Protection Act 1998? I want to get the copy of LO if they have it.

my main question is tho, how can they say I have been granted LO when I went in month before the letter and they were unable to find anything under my name. and of course I could not confirm cas no one wanted to put their names under ....... or give me an evidence. So now they can change whatever they want, they feel the floor is hotting up under their feet, now they will produce one.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X