• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift advances plc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swift advances plc

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
    First charge letimately applied and registered
    Second charge obtained and entered by the use of fraudulent means using an employee of Swift Advances by the name of Sandra Bailey to pose as a solictor / conveyancer.
    She no longer works for Swift

I mentioned this before but I do now itend to go to Brentwood and ask the police help me trace and locate her and confront her with an officer and ask her questions about her fraudulent activties whilst in the employ of Swift Advances plc.
    I will probably have to spend the night sleeping in the car ....but that's not a problem and I will do what I say ........ but I will find her.

Sparkie
    Not sure what it is your saying here, did you purchase the loan thinking it was unsecured ?

Comment

"Together we can make a difference"

It could take some time if "we" continue in this manner.

Comment

Sparkie I'm so very sorry it went so badly for you with the judge

Just wondering if judges are really allowed to insist on being the sole adjudicator for a case - and also - am I the only one here feeling a little frisson of the sinister at his interest in your appeal?

Do you feel you trust him as impartial?

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
          Sparkie I'm so very sorry it went so badly for you with the judge

Just wondering if judges are really allowed to insist on being the sole adjudicator for a case - and also - am I the only one here feeling a little frisson of the sinister at his interest in your appeal?

Do you feel you trust him as impartial?
          It implies to me an "old boy" ignorance of the situation.................sinister only in the works of ones pension & self preservation................."no law" can we club together for the transcript costs ? aw:

Comment

Sorry to say that the remarks of the judge as stated in the first post are mainly correct, I do not understand what he means about the UTCCS however if sparkie shows us the transcript perhaps all will be cleared up in context.

So my advice is to forget those particular arguments and move on, there is no doubt that these lenders took advantage of the none regulation in this area and that they should be brought to book for profiteering in this manner, bu t to be effective we have to find legal irregularities to beat them with.

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
              Sorry to say that the remarks of the judge as stated in the first post are mainly correct, I do not understand what he means about the UTCCS however if sparkie shows us the transcript perhaps all will be cleared up in context.

So my advice is to forget those particular arguments and move on, there is no doubt that these lenders took advantage of the none regulation in this area and that they should be brought to book for profiteering in this manner, bu t to be effective we have to find legal irregularities to beat them with.
              Sensible comment indeed & the only constructive way forwards.......................................... but we need constructive input & that dammed OFT reprimand should be made open as well as other options..

We do not work together, we are as individuals separated by minuscule opinions split by who we are dealing with. If one looked at this from the provider then you would hold much confidence the dysfunctional opposition could not propose a threat..............indeed make for a lucrative killing.

I do not/will not give any ground by self interest on an uneven playing field. I can only write about the datum points here & one wonders why they are non existent in favour of more complexities of a nature drawn from ?????

We could be so much better & much more productive in real terms even if its only a change in attitude, one thing is for sure "this whole unregulated shit hole will close eventually" ours is the timing.

Comment

Which reprimand (sorry bit behind) This one? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...t-Advances-%29 (links are broken in it though)
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  Which reprimand (sorry bit behind) This one? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...t-Advances-%29 (links are broken in it though)
                  Doh ! you mean there is more than one we know nothing about ? or dare not ask ?....................................dont forget its the CMA if imposed by the OFT please please please..........

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
                    I am with Meellis in this has wider implications, there are other cases coming on similar stuff with a different Judge I might add.

I think you need sight of that reprimand as surely it can only help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contra_proferentem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estoppel_in_English_law

Is the above any good ?

I have put this forward in dispute with the comment on "no law" ..............is it any good or just bull..............either way will do, opinions go for it...

Comment

I am being insensitive in respect of your good intentions & jumped the gun a little with the last comment...............................if you do a FoIA request then thank from the very best of my heart, I can only assume that is what you wanted to help with so please accept my apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
                        I am being insensitive in respect of your good intentions & jumped the gun a little with the last comment...............................if you do a FoIA request then thank from the very best of my heart, I can only assume that is what you wanted to help with so please accept my apologies.
                        Its ok, I just wasn't sure what you were after, is it those two or others? I can't imagine that no one has those ones so presumably it was something else you were after. Happy to foi for anything if it will help.
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I also have to write that a change or loss in relation to "fairness alleged" of any meaningful or discerning contractual agreement within this "second charge lending" situation would cost more than the PPI has.

FCA 3+ years of consultation................having a larf, ............not if you have a loan Sirs................& you want to put it in the most regulated part of the industry.......fascinating transitional plans, so for now F,,, you because you are worth it.

Comment

Its ok, I just wasn't sure what you were after, is it those two or others? I can't imagine that no one has those ones so presumably it was something else you were after. Happy to foi for anything if it will help.
                            Its not really my my post, but FoIA I would love to see, they should if you go to the ICO direct you to the CMA..............& then not sure in my case the clerk (First Tier Tribunal) was fascinated by this as he had never seen the likes in his career.......... it is not a good gateway/s moreover the 241a is better but closed to FoIA & drawn out, also handled by the CMA, perhaps with permission I should try ?

Comment

Just remembered something else the judge said when Swifts Barrister asked if there would be a transcriot of the hearing Judge said, Yes but Mr G can't afford one .....he has no money, and it won't be much use to him in any event.
                              Well got news for the Judge , M's son has given us most of the money to pay for it...had an estimate off a Court approved transcriber firm and said as it was not much more than 1 hr they doubt if it will be much more than £150 plus Vat..Could even be less, They go on words spoken per minute, and the judge left the Court to check stuff on his computer for about 1o minutes so he said
                              So I'm ordering the transcript today.
                              Sparkie

Comment

Reference the SRA warning post by Walesman...I tried bringing the use of the Unregulated organisation of Swift Group Legal Services being used to sue people for repossession...they don't use them now as you know they use RoslingKing....When SGLS issued this N244 they were an unregulated in house solicitor organisation ...and they still are unregulated.....notice they say for mortgage arrears and the judge told me Tues he couldn't tell me what our loan was..if it' not a morgage loan how could they sue for arrers on it and use unregulated organisation to sue any way. I know they are fine points of law but I should be given the chance to argue them ..not just brushed aside like a fly

Can anyone tell me what Paynes actual position he is signing as on this form

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X