• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Landlady has served a section 21 eviction notice on me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't stop an S21 but if the correct process hasn't been followed the server will have to go back again and re issue, eventually they will get it right.

I would recommend looking around now while you still have time and keep paying the rent. if eventually yo do leave and go to the council for help and they find you haven't been paying the rent or are behind they won't house you

they will say you intentionally made yourself homeless plus landlord can put CCJ against your name

Comment

I agree, those letter are ridiculous - someone has been reading freeman on the land type garbage.

Others have already given sound advice.
      Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesson View Post
        You can't stop an S21 but if the correct process hasn't been followed the server will have to go back again and re issue, eventually they will get it right.

I would recommend looking around now while you still have time and keep paying the rent. if eventually yo do leave and go to the council for help and they find you haven't been paying the rent or are behind they won't house you

they will say you intentionally made yourself homeless plus landlord can put CCJ against your name
        Actully I am days away from singing a lease for a pub

CCJ?

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
          I agree, those letter are ridiculous - someone has been reading freeman on the land type garbage.

Others have already given sound advice.
          Well if you think those letter are rubbish then please read the one I have just finished off in relation to hear claims and section 21 notice
          Once again "Thanks Bill Turner for all you good research into the hidden side of the law"
          Private
          Tony as Persons Personal Representative

Flat XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Manchester

M12 XXXX

Darryl Borrello in her private capacity

849 Kingsway

East Didsbury

Manchester

M20 5PA

23-04-2022

Dear Darryl Borrello in her private and unlimited capacity

Without Prejudice

Following on from Darryl Borrello’s letter dated the 28th March 2022. On the 30th of March 2022 we the underwriters responded to Darryl Borrello’s requesting that she give notice providing full, complete, certain and not misleading disclosure to the following questions (on recite of that letter) as stated and address the section 21 eviction notice to the correct person

1. That “You” is running an illegal business at the property?

2. That “You” disarmed the bell?

3. That Tony xxxxx harassed Darryl Borrello?

4. That Tony Smith is indeed “You”?

Darryl Borrello failure within 10 days to provide full, complete, certain and not misleading disclosure to all above questions and to amend the “section 21” with in Accord and Satisfaction shall see all alleged claims settled and closed.

The letter was sent recorded delivery to Darryl Borrello’s office and was signed by Borrello on the 1st Aril 2022. Since Darryl Borrello has had more then the 10 days of grace to respond to this letter and we believe that in addition to the 10 days of grace that Darryl Borrello has had enough time to reply back to this letter. Since we have not received a response from Darryl Borrello answering the above questions. We are now satisfied that all alleged claims my by Darryl Borrello (including the issue of the section 21 against Tony Smith) in Accord and satisfaction are now closed
          By reasonable Accommodation

Crown: MR XXXXXX (De Facto)………………….……………............................... ..............................................………… ……

Sovereign: Tony [CD] (De Jure)-----------------…….….…………………...................................... ......

Private Persons Personal Representative [AB]: Christian…………..................................... ..................

Statement of affairs and claims of order

To set aside void judgment as of rights

(In chronological order)

1. on the 3rd of March 2022, Tony xxxx received a hand delivered envelope enclosed with a letter from Darryl Borrello dated the 25th of February 2022 with serving a section 21 on him to vacate the property And also in the letter Darryl Borrello made several acquisition. And included in the envelope was a section 21 notice

2. On the 4th of March 2022 TonY XXXX sent a letter to Darryl Borrello rebutting Darryl Borrello’s claim as a section 21 must give the tenant a minimum of 2 months notice and giving Darryl Borrello notice to respond with in 3 working days otherwise Tony Smith would see all alleged claims settle and closed

3. on the 8th of March 2022. The letter was received and signed for by Borrello

4. On the 10th of March Tony XXXX received a Hand delivered letter from Darryl Borrello giving him notice to vacate the property by the 27th of May

5. On the 12th of March 2022 Tony Smith sent a letter to Darryl Borrello, rebutting the claim that the letter and the section 21 was addressed to the wrong person. And noticed was issued on Darryl Borrelloto to respond within 10 days otherwise Tony XXXXX would see all alleged claims settle and closed

6. on the 17th of March 2022 The letter was received and signed for by Borrello

7. On the 15thof March 2022 Tony XXXXX received a hand delivered envelope from Darryl Borrello enclosed was the original letter Tony Smith sent to Darryl Borrello, with hand written by Darryl Borrello on the letter stating that Tony Smith is the same person as the person named in the letter and the section 21 was sent to

8. On the 22nd of March 2022. Tony XXXXX sent a letter first class post to Darryl Borrello asking that she kindly amend both the letter and the section 21 so it is addressed to the correct person

9. On the 28th of March 2022 Tony XXXXX received a hand delivered envelope enclosed with a letter amended and addressed to the correct person giving Tony Smith until the 27th of May 2022 to vacate the property

10. On the 30th of March 2022 Tony XXXXX sent a letter to Darryl Borrello,recorded delivery noting that Darryl Borrello,had amended the letter but had failed to amend the section 21 order. Tony Smith gave notice to Darryl Borrello giving her 10 days to amend the section 21 otherwise Tony Smith would see all alleged claims settle and closed

11. On the 4th of April 2022 The letter was received and signed for by Borrello

12. On the 11th of April 2022 TonyXXXXX received a hand delivered letter from Darryl Borrello making new acquisition and failed to support her previous acquisition and failed to amend the section 21
          Last edited by HunterBargan; 23rd April 2022, 16:37:PM.

Comment

Now what you have not seen from the letter is I have a big red rubber stamp witrting on it "CASE CLOSED"

Comment

That's true. I have not seen that.

So what?
              Last edited by atticus; 23rd April 2022, 17:26:PM.
              Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X