• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Husband cheats and beats up his wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Husband cheats and beats up his wife

Fair comment Elo, so lets wait and see what the OP says and go from there on and try to help, as said earlier I was only trying to show another side to the problem.

Comment

I doubt if the OP will ever come back. If I asked a question and got this response, I wouldn't.

Comment

In a lot of cases and I know a lot of children if they arrive here go back to phillipines as they feel better at home with their Gran etc, and talking to a lot of people over there they all if they could afford the fees would work in the Middle East and are catered for there, many a flight from the middle east to the phillipines I was the only european and the 747 was full on filipino going home on leave and at the airport the departure lounge you pass going to customs is full of workers returning to the middle east. mention england they say = cold country.

Comment

You are probably right Eloise,

and to think decades ago I and others had to fight the Torys to get our family here, thru immigration courts/Tribunals and appeal courts. and no we did not meet in the Phillipines.

Comment

Hello folks, we have a woman suffering domestic abuse and instead of being helpful you pick her to bits. Who cares where she's from or the colour of her skin? Her life may be in danger. Or maybe in your eyes, because she isn't a white British woman, she doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
              Hello folks, we have a woman suffering domestic abuse and instead of being helpful you pick her to bits. Who cares where she's from or the colour of her skin? Her life may be in danger. Or maybe in your eyes, because she isn't a white British woman, she doesn't count.
              On the other hand - using the "reasoning" of the present kakistocracy - she cannot have "contributed" as much to the British economy as her brutal husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
                ...the NHS in particular would face a real issue if all the qualified Filipino nurses went home.
                Ah, that old chestnut. Better perhaps to get rid of all the health tourists and by so doing dramatically reduce the demand on the NHS.

What too of the moral implications of the NHS stripping developing countries of the medical staff that they so desperately need? What does this say about their morality, when they so obviously put money before the needs of their own people?

The OP wanted advice for her friend who is facing a nightmare existence - not assumptions and judgements and "go back home because you are a benefits scrounger". All that has happened here is that everyone has leapt from "foreign" to "scrounger". Would anyone have done so if the OP had failed to mention her friends ethnicity? Friendly place, this Legal Beagles, provided you are white and British.
                [cont. p94]

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
                  But are not saying what you think though Sapphy - you are making judgements about the situation of someone else which are in no way in evidence here.
                  No. A possibility was advanced, that is all.

What you are trying to do is to shout down a viewpoint with which you disagree. That is not acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by enquirer View Post
                    No. A possibility was advanced, that is all.

What you are trying to do is to shout down a viewpoint with which you disagree. That is not acceptable.

Oh I see - my opinions are "shutting down a viewpoint" and "unacceptable", and your making up things not in evidence to promulgate racist assumptions is? Yeah right. As I said - if there is a desire to discuss the theoretical rights and wrongs of health tourism, mail order brides, or immigration - fine. But there is no evidence here that the OP's friend is anything but an abused wife. It is wrong to launch an attack on her morals and immigration status or intentions without some evidence that she is even doing what she is being accused of.

Comment

Return to the Base subject here better.

Comment

Ok so we've all said what we've said so lets agree to disagree and get back on topic.

If anyone wants to carry on the debate can you please start a thread and we can discuss/rip each other to shreds and so on within that thread.

Comment

Cheating and beating is offensive. She can sue on him.

Comment

She needs to go to the police!

Comment

A good example here of how a thread can quickly evolve into a passionate discussion on morals.

Sure, we can & do hold differing viewpoints on a plethora of subjects; that is part of forum life.

However, & in my reckoning, it adds little or nothing to the original raison d'etre of the OP's question.

My suggestion is, if we see or feel that a thread is moving in this direction, hit the black triangle & ask whether a new thread should be considered.
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by Xenaorbit View Post
                                She already tried reporting to the police but they didn't believe her and they sided with the husband despite the evidences of bruises on her body. I
                                I can't believe that the police is not helping her. You are telling ony your friends part. But why her husband beating her every time? What is the reason of behind this domestic violence? First you will find out the whole matter what exactly happened in between them?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X