• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Drug test before first hearing will it help me ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug test before first hearing will it help me ?

my wife told cafcass that i use cannabis, (which i do not) also that i drink a lot (i drink about 20 units a week) my wife is denying me contact. I am 52 years old.
    Our children have been with me and my wife since they where born, but she left and took our children with her, they are two girls 7 and 5 years. the reason she left was we just do not get on together but she is makeing allagations against me that are not true.
    i have not seen the children since 20 May 2013
    My wife did not attend the frist hearing on 19 july
    so the judge set a new date for 10 sepember.
    and has ordered she attend in person 30 monutes before the hearing for nagotiation,
    i do not have any history of hurting our children .
    The socail worker even said the problem is when me and my wife are together and we argue becouse I think she is too strict with our children and she thinks I am too soft., the socail worker said we are both good perants but bad living together
    i am going to have a hair strand test (the court as not ordered this but they could do at the first hearing becouse cafcass have advised a test in their letter)
    My with has alleged I smoke CANNABIS and drink to much so CAFFCASS have adviced the court to test for these.

I want to have a underarm hair test ( before I am ordered to) for cannabis, to show i do not take cannabis, is it a good thing to do this before I am ordered by court?

should I send the results to cafcass before the hearing ?

I want to show cafcass that i am telling the truth and my wife is making allagations that are not true.
    will they think better of me if i do?
    will it make my contact case stronger?

I can not have a hair strand test for alcohol as my head hair is to short.
    so I have had a liver function test for gamma and alt they show normal liver function.

Sould I send these result to Cafcass also?

cafcass seem to listen to my wife but not me unless i can prove otherwise.

has any member been through the same situation?
    if I do all the above will it help me?

will the court allow me some contact (IF MY WIFE WILL AGREE ON CONTACT ) until this situation is sorted out?

ADVICE TO COURT FROM CAFCASS.
    Initial Advice to the court
    • The court may wish to consider hair strand testing in respect of alcohol use and cannabis use.
    • A S7 report may be considered beneficial in this matter in relation to the welfare issues raised within this letter. This could be undertaken by the Local Authority who are currently involved in this matter.
    • I would advise that contact is considered cautiously in light of the safeguarding concerns raised within this letter.
    Tags: None

Re: Drug test before first hearing will it help me ?

I've got this feeling of deja vue.... (have replied on your other thread bodlovic) x

Comment

Re: Drug test before first hearing will it help me ?

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
      I've got this feeling of deja vue.... (have replied on your other thread bodlovic) x
      http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...light=bodlovic
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

It is hard to believe that you have never user to smoke weed . Marijuana can be detected in your organism typically for 30-45 days. So if you smoked last month the test will show positive result that you still has drug in your blood and vessels . To be sure that you will pass the test also for personal confidence I would recommend to xxxxxxxxxxxxxc

This method is perfect for hair for drug test test and I think is exactly that you need.
        Last edited by Amethyst; 21st June 2019, 14:25:PM. Reason: Deleted bollocks

Comment

The thread is 6 years old so your advertisement will fall on deaf ears

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X