• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is it okay for a woman to deny the paternal identity of her child?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it okay for a woman to deny the paternal identity of her child?

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
    Having said that, the Act relating to paternity for future reference is "Family Law Act 1986 section 56: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/55/section/56
    The court will have to make sure that they follow the Welfare checklist set out in The Children's Act 1989.

the CSA can also seek paternity based on Section 27 of the Child Support Act 1991: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...ion/27/enacted

The CSA can also assume paternity based on section 26 of the Child Support Agency Act 1991: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...ion/26/enacted

So we have the law of the issue of Paternity.

Some people do not read my posts on here and jump on a word without really reading what I have actually written. Most of you jumped on the word Spamming yet my post was pretty clear that I was not talking about SPAM and I hope some of you have learnt that the word "latter" means that there was two points made which were "SPAM"(that would be the former had I said that) and "relevance"(the latter as referred to on the post).
    You said you reported the post to site team, normally posts are reported for being spammy, libelous or abusive, not just 'irrelevant'. If you don't think this thread has any relevance to you or your situation, you don't have to read it.
    Robert, I do not like a forum be spammed or where links are put up to sites that may have no relevance to the site because it is based in the UK and unfortunately yours comes under the latter part since you refer a lot to US law and not UK law and a lot of the information whilst interesting to read and very worthwhile helps nobody here.

EDIT: the post was reported to site team and I trust in their judgement on the thread. My personal opinion is that the site is not relevant because the information contained, on the whole, relates to US Law and not UK Law.
    I wear glasses albeit sometimes alcohol can sometimes blur my understanding. I would drink more water with it if I were you guys .
    I don't make a habit of drinking alcohol regularly, and I certainly hadn't had a single drop drop when I read your post and replied. You are not being fair when you make such statements just because we disagreed with you. :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Parent View Post
      I am the result of a Non Paternal Event.
      Parthenogenesis?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        Parthenogenesis?

Not quite. I now know my father. Although it took too many decades. For those who may be interested, here is the link to the survey results. There are some very interesting comments here. Thought provoking.

Maybe some of you voiced your opinion in the survey, maybe not. However it would not be polite to neglect this forum after the results were compiled. Thank you, if you participated.

http://www.ifoundmydad.net/#!survey-results/c1hqo

Comment

I think the results of the survey would have more weight if the gender of the voters were known. It feels very male dominated, but that's only guesswork on my part
          :behindsofa:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X