• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON** Need Help Writing a Fully Pleaded Defence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Need Help Writing a Fully Pleaded Defence

Well done to you too and thanks.

So glad i found this website to help me through and i hope it inspires others to fight their case. You never think the little person will win, but it can happen with the right help!

Thank You
    MillieB x

Comment

• Re: Need Help Writing a Fully Pleaded Defence

Originally posted by MillieB View Post
      Well done to you too and thanks.

So glad i found this website to help me through and i hope it inspires others to fight their case. You never think the little person will win, but it can happen with the right help!

Thank You
      MillieB x
      Indeed so Millie the more people who fight back the better things will be!!

nemx

Comment

• Re: **WON** Need Help Writing a Fully Pleaded Defence

Well done all!
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Congratulations Millie!!

Great teamwork got the right result, well done everybody xxx
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] , its me again!

Today i have received a letter from Court informing me that the claim has been allocated to the fast track!

I dont know what to do now, i havent heard anything since i signed my copy and sent it to Mortimer Clarke stating that they withdraw, i withdraw etc.

What do you think i should do? Phone the court, or phone the solicitors?

Thanks

Comment

Hi @nemesis45 , its me again!

Today i have received a letter from Court informing me that the claim has been allocated to the fast track!

I dont know what to do now, i havent heard anything since i signed my copy and sent it to Mortimer Clarke stating that they withdraw, i withdraw etc.

What do you think i should do? Phone the court, or phone the solicitors?

Thanks

Hello Millie,

That sounds very odd!!!
              Has this notification come from Northampton Courts?
              What was the total value of the claim?
              What is the date on the notice?
              I would phone MC first thing in the morning.

Meanwhile can you please post a copy of the consent order after removing personal details?

nem

Comment

This has come from the County Court that dealt with the original claim and has the court stamp on it and the date of the notice is 17th June.

So puzzled, i just thought it was all over and done with and that they were withdrawing the claim after i received tha letter from them.

MillieB

Comment

This has come from the County Court that dealt with the original claim and has the court stamp on it and the date of the notice is 17th June.

So puzzled, i just thought it was all over and done with and that they were withdrawing the claim after i received tha letter from them.

MillieB
                  Did you check to see if MC received the consent document?

I'm wondering if MC did file the DQ and the usual left hand right hand scenario has happened left has sent discontinuance and right has filed DQ.

nem

I puzzled too, I think a call to MC asap in the morning once you find out what's happened tag me and I'll pick up the thread,

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                    Did you check to see if MC received the consent document?

I'm wondering if MC did file the DQ and the usual left hand right hand scenario has happened left has sent discontinuance and right has filed DQ.

nem

I puzzled too, I think a call to MC asap in the morning once you find out what's happened tag me and I'll pick up the thread,
                    Hi nem

Should Millie phone the court to check status of claim?
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                    gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

They did file their DQ as i was sent a copy of it.

I will call Mortimer Clarke tomorrow and find out what is going on, think i may phone the court too and ask them if they can tell me the status of the claim.

Thanks

Comment

I will call Mortimer Clarke tomorrow and find out what is going on, think i may phone the court too and ask them if they can tell me the status of the claim.

Thanks
                        Please let us know as soon as you get an answer.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
                        Please let us know as soon as you get an answer.

nem

Comment

Hi [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] i couldnt ring as i had to work late, i will be calling early tomorrow afternoon when i get home.

Will let you know how it goes

MillieB

Comment

Hi @nemesis45 i couldnt ring as i had to work late, i will be calling early tomorrow afternoon when i get home.

Will let you know how it goes

MillieB
                            OK Millie thank you I've been checking all day just in case!!

nem

Comment

Hi [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] , bless you.
                              Have just spoke to Mortimer Clarke on the phone, they have confirmed that the order of consent has been sent for approval.

MillieB

Comment

Hi @nemesis45 , bless you.
                                Have just spoke to Mortimer Clarke on the phone, they have confirmed that the order of consent has been sent for approval.

MillieB
                                Hello Millie,

Wow that's a relief!!!!

Thank you for letting me know!

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X