• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DiScOnTinUeD ** BC/Lowell V Kelike28 ** WON **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC/Lowell V Kelike28

[QUOTE=Amethyst;480292]They should do.... whether they do or not is

Me again. Do I send 2 copies to the court or 1 to court and 1 to BC? Assuming I send recorded? Thanks

Comment

1 to court and 1 to BC xx Recorded is best yes.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Just in case I'm being dumb lol. It's my local court now isn't it. Not Northampton.

Comment

Yes - the order for hearing/disclosure came from your local court didn't it?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Yes it did. Feel silly asking it but feeling edgy about it now so wanted to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Yes - the order for hearing/disclosure came from your local court didn't it?
              Just having a little panic. After all this.... is it possible the judge can just give be me a CCJ there and then? I'm kind of feeling sick! :tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

Don't panic, and really don't worry. Yes they could get a CCJ at the hearing, you do have the option of paying within 28 days if they do and you want to keep it off your credit file, otherwise you'll ask for an instalment order to pay an affordable amount each month - but that's really not going to happen unless they turn up on the day with compliant documents.

If they get compliant documents to you beforehand then you can negotiate with them for an installment Tomlin order to keep you out of having a CCJ and pay an affordable amount each month.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Don't panic, and really don't worry. Yes they could get a CCJ at the hearing, you do have the option of paying within 28 days if they do and you want to keep it off your credit file, otherwise you'll ask for an instalment order to pay an affordable amount each month - but that's really not going to happen unless they turn up on the day with compliant documents.

If they get compliant documents to you beforehand then you can negotiate with them for an installment Tomlin order to keep you out of having a CCJ and pay an affordable amount each month.
                  Oooh ek! So if their WS which I should get any day has all the said docs I can try and save going to court. If they don't send me anything are they allowed to produce them on the day in court? If so can I deem it as unfair as they haven't given me fair chance to defend or accept it etc

Comment

Post man came yesterday and nothing from BC also been this morning and nothing from BC. Surely I should have their WS by now? Does anything change if the courts don't get BCs WS in time?

Comment

Originally posted by kelike28 View Post
                      Post man came yesterday and nothing from BC also been this morning and nothing from BC. Surely I should have their WS by now? Does anything change if the courts don't get BCs WS in time?
                      11 days and still nothing from BC. Should I not call the court and explain I've not had anything from BC? Or not?

Comment

they are at default as usual, seems to be their game of chance, Ame seems to be helping you here so wait until she advises any movement, look back in here, without going all through your thread I guess that They have not complied with CCA request etc etc?????

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                          they are at default as usual, seems to be their game of chance, Ame seems to be helping you here so wait until she advises any movement, look back in here, without going all through your thread I guess that They have not complied with CCA request etc etc?????
                          No. Not complied with anything. Bit unfair really if they can be allowed to go to hearing without abiding by rules. They had my WS Thursday last week so I at least thought they may send me theirs a few days later.

Comment

read other threads lowell Brian carter you will get the picture of the letters/non compliance they send i/e/ we want to agree a consent order or the OC would of given you the term etc at inception (not producing themselves) , the next move is up to them, you have sent you say your WS, so it is up to them now, not sure PM Ame if you like>

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                              read other threads lowell Brian carter you will get the picture of the letters/non compliance they send i/e/ we want to agree a consent order or the OC would of given you the term etc at inception (not producing themselves) , the next move is up to them, you have sent you say your WS, so it is up to them now, not sure PM Ame if you like>

Post man been and gone again. Still nothing. Shall PM Amethyst. See what she thinks. Thanks

Comment

No need Just having a read back xx
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X