• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - hoist / santander - 24-8-2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - hoist / santander - 24-8-2015

Originally posted by sugerplum View Post
    hello everyone I have been in contact with the court as the case is still showing they said he will still have to put in his defence as they have not received anything
    I emailed the courts with the letters I got off the solicitors
    but still nothing I rang the solicitors and they said they would get back to me as the person who was dealing with it was not there at the moment
    I don't know what to do they have not sent me nothing no cpr18 or cpr31.14 no CCA all letters were sent recorded
    how do I put a defence together
    I also have the default notice that I am unsure that its in the prescribed format and terms and also the letter they have sent saying that they were discontinuing the case any help please
    Don't panic!

The courts are always overloaded and they receive an awful lot of information and paperwork from claimants and defendants. Someone has to update the electronic records and they've probably got a backlog of stuff to input so the MCOL record would still show up. You say you've also emailed the court your own copy of the letter they said they sent to the court discontinuing the claim so you should be fine even if for some reason their letter didn't make it all the way.

Out of interest, when was your defence due?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X