• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

confused by small track claim forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: confused by small track claim forms

It is working days sorry xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you,

Do I need to include a copy of the N244 in the correspondence to MKDP informing then of an amended defence?

Also with regard to the N244 - Do I need to fill in question 8 - what level of Judge? and for question 10 do I need to fill in the evidence as set out in the box, or do I refer to the amended defence letter attached?

Thanks

Comment

Yes include the N244 in the copy sent to MKDP
        Level of Judge - District
        Evidence box - yes refer to attached amended defence
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hello again,

Sent all the above documents off, but had them returned from Northampton with a note telling me the fee for ammended defence had ben increased to £155 in April! . Immediately re- wrote chq and sent it back the same day ( 17th October)

Received a letter today dated 17th October from Northampton giving Notice of transfer of Proceedings to Putney.

Can you please advise me of what I should do next? ( no response so far from MKDP)

Another issue that is concerning me is that my Royal Mail re -direction ends at the end of October and aparently I can't re-new it ( two years max) Although some collection letters have been received at my new address, others are still being sent to my old address. How do I go about preventing DCAs sending court docs to my old address? - worried that I will get CCJ just because a letter is sent to my old address and I have no way of knowing or responding.

Comment

Inform the DCAs etc if you are that worried thats all I can say if Royal Mail will not continue re-direction>> maybe other know different?

Comment

worreied various debts have been sold -on, so no idea who will be contacting me next - if I put myself on the voters roll at new address , does that mean they must address all correspondence here?

Comment

Originally posted by Marathon View Post
                worreied various debts have been sold -on, so no idea who will be contacting me next - if I put myself on the voters roll at new address , does that mean they must address all correspondence here?
                In theory, yes, however, I've been here 7 years, electoral roll lady knocks on my door every year (always forget to send the forms ) yet I've not been "found" by Egg or whoever owns the account. Last address they had was a place I sold 10 years ago, it was always a paperless, online only account. Sadly not SBd since I last paid Jan 2010 (kept DD going till then)

Comment

Hi, anybody able to respond to my previous post re: the allocation of my case to Putney and the situation regarding the delay caused by me putting the wrong amount on the cheques. Is there any action I take at the moment?

Comment

Hi, anybody able to respond to my previous post re: the allocation of my case to Putney and the situation regarding the delay caused by me putting the wrong amount on the cheques. Is there any action I take at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      Yes include the N244 in the copy sent to MKDP
                      Level of Judge - District
                      Evidence box - yes refer to attached amended defence
                      Hello again. received this ( see attached ) Can I please have some advice on how to proceed with this.

Many thanks for all your help
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ouch! tried standing on my head

Comment

Sorry about that, shall I re -scan them?

Comment

If they are in your pictures/downloads screen them then rotate (bottom of page|) to the correct position then download on here again!

Comment

copy a reply from Wandsworth County Court -advise on how to reply please.

Thanks for all your help.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kati View Post
                                Hi @Marathon - I've given some of the Beagles a shout for you ... don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a reply soon

K x

Hi, any chance somebody could have a look at the letter I have received from Wandsworth Court, regarding the previous information I have posted?

Many thanks for your help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X