• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

confused by small track claim forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: confused by small track claim forms

You put that rather nicely and to the point Ame

Comment

mkdp directions
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marathon View Post
        Thanks, MKDP direction attached, sending cca requested today and going on line re; the Defence, I'm on JSA so should get some help.
        If you get the forms and have a look at the EX160 we'll help you fill them out. It is usual to ask the other side to agree to the amendments .... Don't worry it is all fixable.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          You did hear more, you got a court claim, so they DO NOT work. They might stall things a bit, mainly because the DCA's and solicitors are rolling about laughing and can't be arsed to respond and just sell it on to someone who can be bothered to deal with it, usually by submitting a court claim, but they don't work and are full of utter b*ll*cks basically.

Sorry if that sounds a bit shouty, I'm not shouty at you, just at the idiots who peddle this stuff as a solution to debt problems.

I can't quite believe it is still floating about.

Don't want to divert attention but this is no doubt the same lot and might give you a little light relief on a Friday afternoon http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/...2011/2270.html

Comment

lol, suppose it kept him amused for a bit while serving his 13 weeks.

Marathon - when does your N180 have to be in by?
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              lol, suppose it kept him amused for a bit while serving his 13 weeks.

Marathon - when does your N180 have to be in by?

I,ve sent both back, one to Northampton -deadline 28/9/14 ( see attachment)
              and one to MKDP ( see attachment)

Comment

Ah okay. Thanks.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

cca request sent via recorded delivery.

ex160 downloaded - what next?

Comment

Okay, so who did you send the CCA request to in the past - was it MKDP ? and do you recall when it was, and do you have a copy ? Did you send the £1 ?

Non response of that is included in your letter so the amendment could be just cutting most of the ''defence'' out.

Were there any other issues with the barclaycard ? other than being assigned to MKDP I mean with the actual debt.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

There's some info about amending a statement of case ( or defence) here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...Practicalities just so you know the background.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Can,t recall - it was a few years ago, but pretty sure it was direct to barclaycard themselves, sent a £1.

No other issues with Barclaycard

Comment

mmmm ok. You should send another CCA request now then to MKDP as they are now deemed to be the creditor.

I think we can still use the defence of no credit agreement despite not having sent a formal request to the current creditor.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Do you remember when you last made payments/acknowledged the debt at all ? Does it show as a default on your credit file still ?
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

that's what I've just done - sent cca request to MDPK

Comment

Last payment was around May 2010

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X