• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

In Court tomorrow! Bankruptcy for a £2.4k Debt 1st Credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In Court tomorrow! Bankruptcy for a £2.4k Debt 1st Credit

Thanks for that

The dates of the alleged service of the statutory demand and you writing to them to offer £5 a month do seem to fit although I'm pretty sure you'd recall receiving a statutory demand - are they stating it was served by hand ?

This is an example of a Stat Demand

So overall your debts are approx £15k including the amount 1st Credit are trying to bankrupt you for.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes they are saying it was delivered by hand - but surely they would get me to sign something?

Don;t you think it is odd they they say the sent a letter to me on 25th December 2013 - CHRISTMAS DAY ?????

Comment

Originally posted by jazzhands View Post
        Yes they are saying it was delivered by hand - but surely they would get me to sign something?

Don;t you think it is odd they they say the sent a letter to me on 25th December 2013 - CHRISTMAS DAY ?????
        Perhaps Father Christmas put it in your stocking..........:lol:
        “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

I'll happily speak with 1st Credit on Monday.

I'll PM Jazz to get all his details to enable me to have a chat with someone I know over at 1st Credit - a voluntary charge seems the best option all round. Just make sure you opt for a monthly amount you can cope with.

Well done today x

Sorry to be so brief, I'm on 1st day of holiday and en route to Scotland
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks honey xx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

OMG ! Amazing. Thank you sooo much. The kindness of strangers always suprises me, and I am very thankful ~ truely x

Comment

I take it there's no way you'd be able to dispute the original debt made up of Lloyds bank charges is there.
                I only say this as I know of some who got into debt and couldn't work out why,
                On closer inspection of their bank statements, they discover direct debits date for being taken had altered without giving notice or reason as to why in writing.
                Resulting in money being withdrawn from persons account before the date their wages went in.
                Result of that action meant they were incurring ever increasing interest being added to bank charges for being overdrawn when they shouldn't have been.
                Something which was further compounded by bank letters being sent out at £10.00 a time every time to tell them they were overdrawn.

It turned out the Bank was in the wrong for defaulting on it's original DD agreement and should not have made the change to the date of DD withdrawal and the person was re-embursed as the Bank broke terms of contract.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X