• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortimer clarke solicitors marlin dept recovery claim northhampton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlin europe

hi yes they sent a ccj off to county court for a m and s loan , off 447 pounds and loaded it up with their Fees making the total sum £1100 which i am defending i have sent two postal orders off for documents registered post but nothing back been sent back no court date yet ? what do i need to do next ?

they have acknowledged my letters and said they are waiting on clients instruction ? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pault52 View Post
      hi yes they sent a ccj off to county court for a m and s loan , off 447 pounds and loaded it up with their Fees making the total sum £1100 which i am defending i have sent two postal orders off for documents registered post but nothing back been sent back no court date yet ? what do i need to do next ?

they have acknowledged my letters and said they are waiting on clients instruction ? thanks
      Sorry is it a claim form they have sent you or a Judgement.

Comment

i sent the request of on 23 April nothing sent through

Comment

Re: Mortimer clarke solicitors marlin dept recovery claim northhampton

still nothing from them what do i do next ?

Comment

no did not work i still need to know what to do next for court claim they still have not sent off paper work to me ?
            what happens next ?

Comment

no did not work i still need to know what to do next for court claim they still have not sent off paper work to me ?
              what happens next ?
              still nothing from them what do i do next ?
              The claimant has 28 days to respond and say whether they want to proceed with the claim, if they don't respond in that timeframe, the claim is stayed. If they wish to proceed, the court will make a provisional allocation to the small claims track (based on the value of the claim) and you will receive a directions questionnaire. Once the questionnaires have been returned, the court will allocate the case and make a directions order, which will include disclosure of documents.

You may want to look at this for more info about the small claims process: http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.u.../ex306-eng.pdf

For now, you'll just have to wait to hear from the court. :ranger:

Comment

hi when do you get a court date ? marlin have sent nothing off what is the next stage ?

Comment

hi when do you get a court date ? marlin have sent nothing off what is the next stage ?
                  Is this the same claim as per your other thread? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...216#post440216

I'm sorry, getting a bit confused here.

If that's the case, then it's just a matter of waiting to hear from the court whether the claimants want to proceed or not. If they don't inform the court in 28 days, the claim will be stayed. :ranger:

When did you submit your defence?

Comment

thank you i sent it off in april that i will defend heard nothing from them ? that's why i am confused ?

28 days, the claim will be stayed. :ranger:

Comment

I want to defend on proof as they are unable to supply the documents would you advise that I continue to chase them for an extension or submit an N244.
                      still not been given a court date

Comment

Give the court a call and ask them what the current status of your case is. Quickest and easiest way to check what is happening. Then come tell us and we can see what you need to be doing.
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok thank you will call in the morning thank you

Comment

Have contacted the court Northampton there is a stay on the claim claim , they still have not sent documents
                            they informed me it was applied in May

Comment

what is the next stage as it stayed thanks regards paul

Comment

county court stayed decision ?

what next ? still not had original loan agreements back from marlin ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X