• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortimer clarke solicitors marlin dept recovery claim northhampton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mortimer clarke solicitors marlin dept recovery claim northhampton

still no news on my request what do i do now with this ? thanks

Comment

You have already filed a defence.

Originally posted by paul
      i neither confirm or deny this this debt i have sent a sar request to m and s £10 i don't know the loan amount how long the loan term was i know a long time back i had ccj and default around 2002 i think
      You've had a response to the defence

Originally posted by Mortimer Clark
      We have received. Your defence we are taking clients. Intrusions to the issues raised in your defence and will get back to you.
      So now its waiting to see whether they go ahead with the claim by returning their directions/allocation questionnaire and paying the hearing fee.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

got a letter back awaiting instructions from there client dated 16.05 2014 ?

do i file a defence ?

Comment

You have already filed a defence.

You've had a response to the defence

So now its waiting to see whether they go ahead with the claim by returning their directions/allocation questionnaire and paying the hearing fee.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

no would not give us all the details was dated 2006

Comment

just had a letter waiting on instruction from client ? not sure if they have all the paper work ? what do i do for defence as they have not sent anything through regarding this ?

Comment

Re: Marlin europe

this is for county court claim against me thy have not sent any paper work through , just a letter saying waiting n clients instruction ?

Comment

Originally posted by pault52 View Post
                  just had a letter waiting on instruction from client ? not sure if they have all the paper work ? what do i do for defence as they have not sent anything through regarding this ?
                  As per your post from a week ago, you've already filed a defence.

We have received. Your defence we are taking clients. Intrusions to the issues raised in your defence and will get back to you. Mortimer Clark solicitors. What next still not had paper work. Through ? ?
                  Have you received the directions questionnaire yet?

Comment

you receive no response or the claimant continues to refuse to supply documents, or if they say they will supply documents but it make take longer than the time you have to file a defence but refuse to confirm their agreement to an extension of time under the CPR, then you need to apply to the court for an order making them comply with your request. You must do this before the deadline for entering your defence.

An application for a directions order costs £155.

Comment

no cant rally see anything just a 2006 date

Comment

no what is that ? i sent the form off to court to defend the claim from m and s financial

Comment

this is for county court claim against me thy have not sent any paper work through , just a letter saying waiting n clients instruction ?
                          I've replied to your other thread? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...501#post436501

you receive no response or the claimant continues to refuse to supply documents, or if they say they will supply documents but it make take longer than the time you have to file a defence but refuse to confirm their agreement to an extension of time under the CPR, then you need to apply to the court for an order making them comply with your request. You must do this before the deadline for entering your defence.

An application for a directions order costs £155.
                          OK, we seem to be getting things a little mixed up here. The above paragraph refers to requests under the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR), where you can, indeed, apply to the court to make them comply with your request. However, a SAR is a request under the Data Protection Act and totally unrelated to the CPR. They have 40 days to comply with a SAR, from the above I can't see when you sent it.

You can't apply to the court to force them to supply documents requested on a SAR so the above wouldn't apply here.

Comment

ok thanks they problem is they sent court judgement for claim but still have not sent anything back , what is the next step ? i have sent two postal orders for documents thanks

Comment

do i write off to them again ?

Comment

ok thanks they problem is they sent court judgement for claim but still have not sent anything back , what is the next step ? i have sent two postal orders for documents thanks
                                Can you clarify, have you got notification that they have obtained judgment against you? :scared: :scared:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X