• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Discontinued!!! Statute Barred

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Statute Barred

Originally posted by gillwall View Post
    Sorry missed this bit, no mention of a dmp, just a screen print out with the payments made, mo acount numbers, name or method of payment.
    Gill x
    Do they match up with what they previously said, that you disproved with your amended defence and statements showing the payments hadn't gone from your account?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sorry | having a blonde moment do you mean do my bank statments clarifie no such payments where made on these date, if so yes my statments show no payments made.
      Gillx

Comment

Good good...well you've provided evidence and all they have provided is a screenprint from Lloyds.

Have they submitted anything in response to your defence? a witness statement or anything ? If so could you try and post it up pls
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Yes they have supplied a witness statement, suggesting my witness stament does not follow follow rule 17, it does it's the statement I posted previously, plus the suggested amendment. They have provided a bungle of cc statements, two years worth, showing payments made, the last being 2006, and as I had previously stated, a screen print out of suggested payments. Plus copies of letters I have supposedly received. They then go on about how the ppi was not missold, then they have attached a copy of my amended defence, copies of my credit file, and notes about how files are deleted if no payments have been made in the last six years. Not sure if this makes sense. Can I pm pm their witness statement to you.
          thank you
          Gill x

Comment

Any ideas please!
            Gill x :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Odd, which bit of Part 17 ?

Yes by all means pm it to me, or email admin@legalbeagles.info
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amthyst i have emailed the documnts to you.
                Thank you again.
                Gill :doggieyes:

Comment

Thanks for those.

CCS would be Lloyds internal collections (credit collection services or something) - your bank statement definately show nothing going to Lloyds or anyone else of £50 around those dates and you had no other accounts that it could have come from ? They are trying to sway the balance of probabilities so we need to be 110% certain.

Any chance you could send me a couple the bank statements covering those periods on email please, just to satisfy in my own mind there's nothing can be picked up on. It's really quite bizarre.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Also, paragraph 14 of their witness statement regarding MacKenzie Friend - can you bring me up to speed what that's about a bit pls.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks Amethyst, I have no idea what the Mackenzie friend is all about !!!!, it sounds they have got me mixed up with some one else I will send the statments to you i have definatley not made these payments..
                      Thanks again
                      Gill x :beagle2222:

Comment

Very odd.

Thank you.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

What will hapen if i cant attend court, due for an opereation on 3rd of June, do i write to the court and explain the circumstances and ask for my case to be heard without my pressence.
                          Thanks
                          Gill x
                          Last edited by gillwall; 28th May 2014, 09:37:AM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

UPDATE
                              sorry for the delay.... 1st credit decided not to take case to court at the last minute... Statute Barred.
                              Thank you for the help and support.
                              Gill x

Comment

Originally posted by gillwall View Post
                                UPDATE
                                sorry for the delay.... 1st credit decided not to take case to court at the last minute... Statute Barred.
                                Thank you for the help and support.
                                Gill x
                                :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! :whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X