• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Overdales Lowell County Court Claim Form Received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overdales Lowell County Court Claim Form Received

Hey guys mew to all this, a little bit worried about receiving a claim form. Filled out this from a previous thread. Numbers Adjusted to suit.

Received a claim? Yes

Issue Date: 26/09/2022

have you Acknowledged the Claim?: Yes Via Web today

Total Amount Claimed : 4500

Claimant’s Name: Lowell Portfolio LTD

Solicitors Firm: overdales solicitors

Original Creditor: JD Williams Capital one

Original Debt (eg. ENERGY) : Credit card & Catalogue

Particulars of Claim:

1)The Claim comprises the following

Agreements the Defendant entered into:
    • J D Williams & Company Limited with reference xxxxxx and current balance of £1500
    • Capital One (Europe) plc
    with reference xxxxxxxx and current balance of £3000

The Agreements were terminated as payments were not maintained and subsequently assigned to the Claimant.

And the Claimant claims:
    • The total of the said sums being £4500
    • Interest pursuant to s69 County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of assignment to the date of issue, but limited to one year, being £400*
    • Costs
    Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?): no

List any letters you have sent (eg: CPR /SAR):

Written out CCA and looking into the CPR request

Sent a prove it letter a month ago the reply which only gave reference and no further information, the letter I recieved said I did not provide any reasoning as to why I dispute the account, and asked me to provide evidence in return.

Any Other Information or Background Details: debt stopped repaying during covid
    Tags: None

Hey guys I’ve followed the steps on this website and they haven’t sent me the forms and documentation as requested and it’s very close to the date the defence is submitted.

how can I word it? I’ll have a look at other examples too but help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

on such a date a request for xxxx made no response received

Comment

Hey guys in need of some urgent help

got my mediation appointment soon and only just received last bits from the claimant.

I have received and unsigned and undated credit agreement from them. What’s best to do in this situation?

For the same account I have only received a spreadsheet of letters sent rather than any letters listed in my defence.

the other account has all the information requested.

I just need to know what action and path to take. Again massively appreciate the help, thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X