• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received General Form of Judgement or Order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the word paragraph Intrum sent you?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      What was the word paragraph Intrum sent you?
      I got nothing from INTRUM all I got was from the CCBC and they provided the N244 which says at sentence 9 not intended to be served. When I spoke to CCBC they said that the judge had stated on the General form to strike out or set aside. I’ve sent my documents with fee form and n244 for strike out. Using some information found on this site. It had to be back before court before 1pm Tuesday. That’s 7 days...
      I can’t counterclaim or defend information that’s not provided. It was previously STAYED because Claimant could not provide any particulars of claim. Have I done right?

Comment

Hi. *Received email from CCBC stating that due to lack of documents and that 3 previous DCA involved this has been referred to a District Judge at CCBC for further adjudication. *I stated that previously no documents were forthcoming hence the original STAY. *I have received letter stating that new DCA has been appointed this is now no 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee View Post
          I got nothing from INTRUM all I got was from the CCBC and they provided the N244 which says at sentence 9 not intended to be served. When I spoke to CCBC they said that the judge had stated on the General form to strike out or set aside. Ive sent my documents with fee form and n244 for strike out. Using some information found on this site. It had to be back before court before 1pm Tuesday. Thats 7 days...
          I cant counterclaim or defend information thats not provided. It was previously STAYED because Claimant could not provide any particulars of claim. Have I done right?
          Hi Amethyst
          i received nothing from Intrum. It was the court that sent the paperwork. All I received was the N244 and General Order.

all I received

Comment

Hey Amethyst. * I go to court next week, Thursday. In reference to Intrum. *I have not received any paperwork. I’m told my case at 330 Thursday afternoon, apparently they are not expecting any representation from intrum, *I’ve sent my defence in, it basically stated, originall creditor failed to provide paperwork to court, claim stayed, that was 2014. Intrum had change of name 20 months ago and basically wrote on n244. Not for defendants. CCMC has no details of any paperwork filed. Any advice.*

Comment

all you can do is attend court and tell the judge you have never received any paperwork or evidence of the claim or if the original alleged debt from the claimant and ask he either strikes it out as per your application or gives directions for them to file and serve the documents ( including the original claim as the court have been unable to locate it or provide you with a copy )*
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok. *I’ll let you know what happens. *I’m expecting it to be fairly straightforward*

Comment

Hi. I need help. In April after sending in my n244 asking for set aside I was told to send in my defence. I did by 1600 16 April. Pandemic happened so was given an email address to send my email too.

today I received judgement for Claimant details state no defence submitted must pay debt to Intrum finance by end of month. Can you help

Comment

Hi. I need help. In April after sending in my n244 asking for set aside I was told to send in my defence. I did by 1600 16 April. Pandemic happened so was given an email address to send my email too.

today I received judgement for Claimant details state no defence submitted must pay debt to Intrum finance by end of month. Can you help
                    You need to contact the court & send them a copy of the email & keep calling them back until they recognise your grievance.

Comment

I’ve done all that including writing a further complaint politely asking for the error by judge to be set aside. Is that the right thing to do

Comment

I’ve done all that including writing a further complaint politely asking for the error by judge to be set aside. Is that the right thing to do
                        Yes but you need to keep ringing the court. Everyday. If you submitted your defense on time then there should not have been a judgement without the court issuing further directions to you.

You need to hassle them.

Comment

Hell it took an hour for the phone to.be answered today. I sent follow up emails including restating the information that was passed along to day. Well Intrum will be out of luck I don’t have benefits I survive on 5.44 per month. Hopefully judge will get this sorted. Do I leave it for a few days. As per their info on court emails

Comment

Hell it took an hour for the phone to.be answered today. I sent follow up emails including restating the information that was passed along to day. Well Intrum will be out of luck I don’t have benefits I survive on 5.44 per month. Hopefully judge will get this sorted. Do I leave it for a few days. As per their info on court emails
                            If they made a mistake they will admit it but you need to be forceful & ask for your complaint to be put in front of a judge today and if it doesn't happen tomorrow then ring up the next day. Just keep ringing & ringing.

Then you could apply for a set aside at the same time & claim the fee reduction.

Comment

Won’t my emails to Court manager be enough. I’m more upset re the Judgement for Claimant. Intrum Finance UK haven’t even bothered being in touch. It’s me that took them to court after CCBC contacted me in November 2019. Judge J had my defence. Do I need to write an explicit letter of complaint re court incompetence. Court Manager stated it was a computer generated judgement. Shall I just wait

Comment

I’ll get free reduction anyways. No benefits I live on 5.44

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X