• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyd’s sold debt to Intrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The terms and conditions do seem to have paragraphs missing ie it may go from paragraph 16 missing 17 and then resumes at 18.5
    is there a full page missing ? ( eg is page 4 missing ?)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Amethyst
      yes it seems to be missing
      it also seems as though another page is missing as the paragraphs stop at 15.1 and restart at 18.3 don’t really know if this is significant though

This is the complete paper work I received apart from the front page with Lloyd’s details on reference number and my name and address details

thank you for your help

Comment

Hi Amethyst
        yes it seems to be missing
        it also seems as though another page is missing as the paragraphs stop at 15.1 and restart at 18.3 don’t really know if this is significant though
        This is the complete paper work I received apart from the front page with Lloyd’s details on reference number and my name and address details
        thank you for your help

going back to a previous post of yours you are correct in that it is stating the agreement was terminated in 2007 but they have sent me statements up til 2009 lol def using card after 11/12/2007

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

I'll give Amethyst a nudge for you, BOMBER.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hmmm
                going back to a previous post of yours you are correct in that it is stating the agreement was terminated in 2007 but they have sent me statements up til 2009 lol def using card after 11/12/2007
                You've done a Subject Access Request to Lloyds haven't you ? ( if not do )

Go back to Intrum and tell them the agreement they have sent is not complete, you look forward to receiving the full documents at their convenience, and you have a query over the date of termination - could they provide you with the default and termination notices please.

Are there definately withdrawals / purchases made after Dec 2007 in those statements? not just payments and charges ? Any sign at all around Dec 2007 of the account being terminated ?

In that statement of account summary - are the balance and arrears figures the same?
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Bump

Comment

What we bumping ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst
                      sorry for the bump lol
                      def withdrawals/ purchases in 2009

subject access not yet done

statement of account balance and arrears are the same ( these are lower than the debt owed )

thanks for your reply

in a a previous post I did explain how I come about this agreement so don’t really want to give Intrum any help if you know what I mean

Comment

SAR will be important so I'd get that in ASAP - https://www.lloydsbank.com/help-guid...-notice.asp#11

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst
                          i will get SAR sent off

do I need to put heading as SAR
                          and then ask them for all the data held on the intrum debt that Lloyd’s sold on but using Lloyd’s ref number

As lloyds haven’t at present replied to the s77cca should I ask for the data on this account or wait and see if they come up with the agreement.

know it seems a bit confusing but post 9 may help

Comment

Can use the form from that link if that's quicker - save a stamp Otherwise example letter here https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst so sorry to trouble you again but would you just SAR Lloyd’s for the Intrum debt that the agreement applies to.

i do have another debt with Lloyd’s but as yet they haven’t come up with an agreement

Comment

Hi Amethyst
                                sorry I should of looked at form before posting comment 29
                                l now realise you can SAR individual accounts

I have sent SAR of via online form

sorry again for being so DUMB

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X