• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyd’s sold debt to Intrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not at all, the SAR is on you as a person, not on an account, but if you have a lot of accounts with the one place, then it's wise to tell them which account you actually want the data for, so you don't end up with a whole forest of paperwork through the door.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hello Amethyst
      i May be acting dumb again but in the terms and agreement where it goes from page 3 section 8.8 then to page 5 to section 9.3 in between these sections it mentions American Express ? But this was a Lloyd’s credit card just thinking why would American Express be mention

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber99 View Post
        Hello Amethyst
        i May be acting dumb again but in the terms and agreement where it goes from page 3 section 8.8 then to page 5 to section 9.3 in between these sections it mentions American Express ? But this was a Lloyd’s credit card just thinking why would American Express be mention
        Amex cards were issued by lloyds too
        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Hi Pt2537
          thank you for that advice

Comment

Hi Amethyst
            received this from Intrum today Can’t read most of the details on it redacted my information. On left hand side what looks a butterfly that’s what looks Lloyd’s have blanked out they have also sent the missing pages of the terms and conditions. The statement of account is still the same
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Amethyst
              i must also add all the hand writing and the
              hand writen figures on it have been done by Lloyd’s Bank

Comment

Can anyone help please

Comment

Morning xx

ok pretty unreadable - but the original you think ?( you filled it in then sent it to Lloyds who scribbled some more on it? Or did Lloyds fill it all in and you just signed it ?) are the typed Paragraphs on that form reproduced in the recon accompanying terms ? And the two missing pages of terms are now there ?
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi Amethyst
                    yes it looks like original yes scribbles have been added since it was sent back to Lloyd’s
                    to be honest can’t read any of the typed paragraphs on the for to compare with the recon accompanying terms

I can make out ; CREDIT AGREEMENT REGULATED BY THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974

2 missing pages of the terms have been supplied

i have a feeling they sent out the terms and conditions in the hope I might accept them as the credit agreement because on page 1 in the box it does state (this is a copy or your agreement for you to keep It includes a notice about your cancellation right which you should read.)

i know now I might be rambling on but I know now how these firms try to work on you

many many thanks for your help

Comment

Amethyst
                      pne other point I forgot to mention up above the Lloyd’s tsb logo is a 12 digit number hand writen that does not correspond to any of the account numbers for this account

Comment

Are the terms for the Asset /Asset Gold and Asset Platinum ? The first lot you posted don't appear to be but for the Classic /Gold/Platinum ?

heres a more readable copy of the application- https://legalbeagles.info/forums/fil...tch?id=1178517

and Asset gold terms - https://legalbeagles.info/forums/fil...tch?id=1178512

do you know what account you actually had - you applied for Asset but is that what the account was ?
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst
                          you really are clever
                          I’ve just checked the account number on this form
                          and they don’t correspond with the account number for the credit card debt in dispute

Comment

It does state in the terms they resent out that; these conditions apply to Lloyd’s tsb classic gold and platinum credit cards

Comment

Do you know if you had classic or Asset ? The application is for Asset - not sure on the difference - seems to have had free card protection - presumably there were other benefits ( else why have a different name ) so might be worth doing some research on that score to see if those are actually the correct terms.

eg
                              Take Lloyds TSB's Asset brand credit cards. Its gold card is available to anyone earning £12,000 a year, the platinum to those taking home a salary of £15,000.

The difference between these and the bank's standard credit card is marginal - they offer slightly better interest levels and some travel insurance perks
                              so you'd expect something referring to such 'perks' in the terms
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst
                                can I send all docs over in a email to you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X