• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN Court claim details sent but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw don't put thread link in subject box charitynjw - means I can't just click it so put link in body of email xx yes I am very lazy
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok, ignore ZZPS (Toothless debt collectors.)

Imho, the site signage fails the 'Beavis' test for 'prominence of terms' (esp the alleged contractual amount for breach of contract.)

But the 'biggie' is on the notice to keeper.
      There is no period of parking shown, only a discrete time.
      This is a 'fail' by virtue of Schedule 4, Protection of Freedoms act 2012.
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Btw don't put thread link in subject box charitynjw - means I can't just click it so put link in body of email xx yes I am very lazy
        I'm saying nowt!
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

That PCN is not compliant with POFA. Immediately obvious is that 9 (2) e) is not there

Comment

much appreciated guys, ill see what the leeches come back with

Comment

Hello there,

I received this reply:

Enterprise Parking Solutions Ltd -v- XXXXXX

Claim Number: XXXXXXXX

Our Reference: XXXXXXXX

"We write further to your email dated xxxxx, the contents of which have been duly noted.

In light of your requests we can confirm the following:

· Please find attached copies of the documentation we hold in relation to this matter."

(Photographs were received of the keeper entering and departing on both dates with dates/time shown. However, the keeper has not received any photographic evidence of the signage in the area as requested)

· "Your request for a copy of your Consumer Credit Agreement under sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 is invalid as the matter is in relation to 2 Parking Charge Notices, you have not been provided credit of any amount by the Claimant, please refer to sections 8-9 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

· Your Subject Access Request has been acknowledged. The information requested will be provided within the next 30 days.

We look forward to receiving your response to the Claim Pack in due course.

Please note if no response is received on or before xxxx May 2019 our Client will instruct us to obtain a County Court Judgment against you in default."

Any thoughts on this amigos??
              Cheers

Comment

Signage is not personal data. (Re SAR)

Write to them & ask for it, quoting the Pre Action Protocol.
                CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi again guys,

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                  Signage is not personal data. (Re SAR)

Write to them & ask for it, quoting the Pre Action Protocol.
                  I Recieved a pre action protocol letter after the PCNs and have also requested a SAR as shown in previous threads. However they state the SAR will be sent within 30 days- which will go over the date they they expect a returned response pack and if not they claim i will receive a default CCJ...

1. Should the keeper follow the instructions and inform of:
                  QUOTE, the site signage fails the 'Beavis' test for 'prominence of terms' (esp the alleged contractual amount for breach of contract.)
                  This is a 'fail' by virtue of Schedule 4, Protection of Freedoms act 2012.UNQUOTE

2. QUOTE "That PCN is not compliant with POFA. Immediately obvious is that 9 (2) e) is not there" UNQUOTE.

3. The keeper had requested and has still not received any proof of any signage on the 2 dates the PCNS were given by the claimant.

Any assistance would be great!
                  Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by calex1965 View Post
                    Hi again guys,

I Recieved a pre action protocol letter after the PCNs and have also requested a SAR as shown in previous threads. However they state the SAR will be sent within 30 days- which will go over the date they they expect a returned response pack and if not they claim i will receive a default CCJ...

1. Should the keeper follow the instructions and inform of:
                    QUOTE, the site signage fails the 'Beavis' test for 'prominence of terms' (esp the alleged contractual amount for breach of contract.)
                    This is a 'fail' by virtue of Schedule 4, Protection of Freedoms act 2012.UNQUOTE

2. QUOTE "That PCN is not compliant with POFA. Immediately obvious is that 9 (2) e) is not there" UNQUOTE.

3. The keeper had requested and has still not received any proof of any signage on the 2 dates the PCNS were given by the claimant.

Any assistance would be great!
                    Cheers
                    Obviously don't put the bit in red, but the rest is relevant.

Don't miss the defence deadline, whatever you do. (33 days from the issue date on the court claim, 4pm absolute latest.)

CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

many thanks for your time and prompt response

Comment

Is their a problem here....?
                        The issue date for the county court claim form was at the start of the second week in March, however my last correspondence from the solicitors (dated 8th April on this thread and starting "hello there , i received this reply)" states... Quote/" Please note if no response is received on or before xxxx (in the 2nd week in May) 2019, our Client will instruct us to obtain a County Court Judgment against you in default."Unquote.

Will the requests still stand sent prior to the 2nd week in May..?
                        Cheers

Comment

Will my requests still stand that is. Just to confirm,I did return off an acknowledgement of service mid march.Cheers
                          Last edited by calex1965; 16th April 2019, 13:50:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by calex1965 View Post
                            Is their a problem here....?
                            The issue date for the county court claim form was at the start of the second week in March, however my last correspondence from the solicitors (dated 8th April on this thread and starting "hello there , i received this reply)" states... Quote/" Please note if no response is received on or before xxxx (in the 2nd week in May) 2019, our Client will instruct us to obtain a County Court Judgment against you in default."Unquote.

Will the requests still stand sent prior to the 2nd week in May..?
                            Cheers

Take no notice of that.

Not to say they're wrong, but-

Your deadline to file a defence is 33 days from the issue date on the court claim N1. (4pm latest)

Any requests you have made for disclosure are still valid all the way through the court process.
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Muchos gracias

Comment

Claim issued 08.03. plus 33 days means defence should have been filed and served by 10th April.

If you haven't already sent it in do so PDQ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X