• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN Court claim details sent but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN Court claim details sent but...

Hi,
    I have followed the excellent guidance and sent off all court claim request requirements-a contract request (including a postal order for £1.00),SAR and consumer credit request.
    I have notified and attached the documents via email and sent off letters today, 2 days prior to the time limit.
    However, my concern is that i made myself aware earlier in the case to the claimants (Parking Enterprise Ltd and their solicitors QDR ) that i am the owner and driver of the car at the time, verbally through the QDR switchboard.
    Any assistance would be very much appreciated!
    Apologies if this is vague, but i cannot locate my previous threads :- /
    Tags: None

Originally posted by calex1965 View Post
    Hi,
    I have followed the excellent guidance and sent off all court claim request requirements-a contract request (including a postal order for £1.00),SAR and consumer credit request.
    I have notified and attached the documents via email and sent off letters today, 2 days prior to the time limit.
    However, my concern is that i made myself aware earlier in the case to the claimants (Parking Enterprise Ltd and their solicitors QDR ) that i am the owner and driver of the car at the time, verbally through the QDR switchboard.
    Any assistance would be very much appreciated!
    Apologies if this is vague, but i cannot locate my previous threads :- /
    Hi Calex.

s78 CCA requests are not applicable to PCNs.

It's unlikely that they will have access to any recording of the phone call, but not impossible.

Is there a live court claim in progress? (You will have rec'd a court claim form N1 & a response pack, probably from Northampton CCBC.)
    *Ok, scrub this....yes there is.*

Did you acknowledge ok?

Ps previous thread https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...urt-claim-form
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Previous thread: https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...urt-claim-form

Comment

thanks for the quick response guys

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
          SNAP!
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

It was acknowledged with no problems on the government gateway

Comment

Good.

Did you ever track down when those signs were erected?
              If yes, can you get verifiable proof?

Could you also post up pics of the PCNs (front & rear, redact personal info but leave all dates/times visible.)

& a pic of the signage?
              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi,
                I have been on holiday for a week, but asked my manager to find out the details prior to leaving. I will see him tomorrow and chase it up.
                There are a number of PCNs, which were all posted to me..do you require them all?
                Sorry i havent took any photos as yet, but will tomorrow when i am in. As mentioned the signs are very prominent now..
                Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by calex1965 View Post
                  Hi,
                  I have been on holiday for a week, but asked my manager to find out the details prior to leaving. I will see him tomorrow and chase it up.
                  There are a number of PCNs, which were all posted to me..do you require them all?
                  Sorry i havent took any photos as yet, but will tomorrow when i am in. As mentioned the signs are very prominent now..
                  Cheers
                  If they are all the same, just post 1 & give details (all times/dates etc) of the others.
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

fab-will do

Comment

Hi,
                      As requested,
                      These are the PCNs prior to QDR Solicitors letters..

Parked on the 04th October 16.48 -1st PCN received 10.10.18, then 07.11.18, then 23.11.18. Recieved QDR letters on 14.12.18 then 02.01.19.
                      Parked on the 11th October 16.53 -1st PCN received 16.10.18, then 13.11.18 then 27.11.18. Recieved QDR letters on 17.12.18 then 02.01.19.

The keeper was parked from 8.30am-5pm on both occasions.

Ive tried uploading but says the images are too big!??? Attempted to resize but no luck!

Cheers

Comment

Send as an attachmeent to admin@legalbeagles.info

Put your thread details in the subject box ( https://legalbeagles.info/forums/forum/legal-forums/court-claims-and-issues/1459562-pcn-court-claim-details-sent-but )
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi CHARITYNJW,
                          Many Thanks again-details followed and uploaded!?

Comment

Or post on a hosting site such as imgur and link to it from this site

Comment

Attached xxx
                              Attached Files
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X