• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court hearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County court hearing

Can someone please clarify what this order iinstructing me by why of Skelton outline. By 11th of january by 4pm 2019. I need to know what to write.

BY ORDER OF THE COURT
    THe parties shall exchange statements outlining in a numbered schedule each individual item noted in the schedule to the claiments amended particulars of claim.

the claim is for personal effects .which is listed . I am unsure what i need to write.
    Tags: None

Didn't you already do this after the previous order from the court ?

Basically, I think that the court wants something like the below, with the items you have included in the claim.

The other side should do similar - normally it would be a case of you fill in your side and then there's space for the other side to complete their argument against, but as it's exchange on the same date I'd guess he wants a full breakdown - once done you need to send a copy to the defendant and to the court.

Have you got a copy of the schedule you already entered ? You should do this in the same order as that schedule.

In the [Northampton County Court Business Centre]
    Claim No: [XXXXX]
    [Claimants Name]
    Claimant
    And
    [Defendants Name]
    Defendant

SCHEDULE OF ITEMS
    No.
    Item
    Claimant’s Value Estimate
    Details of Ownership
    1 Double Bed ( Pine frame with mattress ) £150 The Claimant purchased the bed on xx/xx/xxxx for £xxx and stored it at the Defendants property.
    2 Television ( Hitachi 54" ) £300 The Television was given by the Defendant to the Claimant for Christmas Gift in 2016
    3 Microscope XV65 Morpeth £1,000 The Microscope was purchased by the Claimant for use in her work at xxx
    Statement of Truth

The Claimant believes that the facts stated in this Schedule of Items are true.

Signed ________________________________

Dated ________________________________
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Good day i have tried to find this form above can anyone tell.me please were to get it from as i can not see a document form number to use i must have this completed by the 10th of january 2019 to file on time at court. Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X