• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Caught Stealing from Work, Letter from CRS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caught Stealing from Work, Letter from CRS

Bloody impatient bunch of crooks this lot. Anyway, clearly sent before they have received my reply, letter number 2 from Crooks R uS

Comment

Originally posted by beagleman View Post
      Bloody impatient bunch of crooks this lot. Anyway, clearly sent before they have received my reply, letter number 2 from Crooks R uS
      msl:
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Is it written on nice, soft 2-ply tissue?
        Hint of Aloe Vera, perhaps?
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

It will be interesting to see what their response is to the letter you have sent to them.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
            msl:
            I see that tickled you, I thought it was genius personally.

Might try take it to court just to get that phrase in there. Brilliant.

Comment

I see that tickled you, I thought it was genius personally.

Might try take it to court just to get that phrase in there. Brilliant.
              Don't be surprised if CRS back away. Once they realise they and Game are being put to strict proof, that is when they have show their hand and prove they actually have a case. Many, if not all, Civil Recovery operators play on people's vulnerability and exploit it. To be honest, I would not be at all surprised if the vast majority of CR operator-originated claims are totally without merit, at best, fraudulent, at worst.

Comment

Every now & then, life presents a golden opportunity.

A moment which can best be described as serendipitous.

They are asking you to respond.

So respond, directing them to 'the reply' in Arkell v Pressdram.

You know it makes sense!
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Nothing over a week later, wonder if they have gone all shy all of a sudden?

Comment

Nothing over a week later, wonder if they have gone all shy all of a sudden?
                    Don't forget that the letter you've sent gives CRS 14 days in which to respond, which is in accordance with CPR Pre-Action Protocol. CRS will then have two choices open to them, either produce evidence or drop the matter. If they do neither, they open themselves and Game up to all sorts of hassle.

Comment

• Re: Caught Stealing from Work, Letter from CRS

Would no reply count as 'dropping the matter'?

Comment

Would no reply count as 'dropping the matter'?
                        If no reply is received after 14 days, I would call that "Failure to Comply with CPR Pre-Action Protocol". It would also raise questions as to the veracity and validity of their claims. At this stage, it is best to wait and see if they respond within the 14 days. We'll address any issues that arise at that point.

Comment

Got my reply today, and it is not what I expected, I am shocked at their reply, they really seem up for it!

Comment

I am no expert but to me section 7.1 says it all?

Comment

One has to ask the question though. Are Game going to go to court over this. Personally I think not. Would they want all the bad publicity. Obviously these bloodsuckers at CRS get a percentage of whatever they can con out of people. Game are at NO financial loss over the sale of these items. They were being dumped anyway. If it was me I would head them off at the pass and pay any profit you made to a local charity. That would put a real dent in their so called case

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
                                One has to ask the question though. Are Game going to go to court over this. Personally I think not. Would they want all the bad publicity. Obviously these bloodsuckers at CRS get a percentage of whatever they can con out of people. Game are at NO financial loss over the sale of these items. They were being dumped anyway. If it was me I would head them off at the pass and pay any profit you made to a local charity. That would put a real dent in their so called case
                                Feel like they are trying to bully me into paying for their end of year party -_-

Bring on the courts, would really love to stick it to the man in this case, with the man, being an idiot.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X