• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trades Gateway cancellation Help Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trades Gateway cancellation Help Please

Information to anyone who is still in the same situation and wants this to be sorted. Ring the fraud police on 03001232040. There is previous complaints linked to trades gateway.
    Fraud police have checked the location and adress details of tradesgateway and have found tradesgateway is linked to 7 different companies under the same adress and the financial company hasn't got an adress but a front adress which is linked to tradesgateway.
    Also setting up payments as a standing order tradesgateway have set this up without permission from anyone who signs up to the course and this isn't explained neither is the finance contract explained. When you do ring explain everything down to detail even what the salesmen looked like including name and the phone number that was left on the sheet of paper, even if you saw what car he was driving and registration number.
    This is fraud by misrepresentation and on false promises, by not letting anyone leave the contract which was misrepresented at the time and even with stated reason why the course isn't worth anyone's needs this is trapment into contract and not looking into the fairness of us the customer or prey to them.
    Tradesgateway have also failed to investigate the actual issue but instead pressure us to pay up which shows what's more important to them. So contact the fraud police and all complaints logged will help the investigation go alot quicker with the more people who report the issue. 03001232040

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus449
      Hi [MENTION=82005]Chewitt90[/MENTION]. Have you had any luck cancelling your course yet? Thanks
      Not yet it's been a back and forth game between myself and trades gateway.
      But do ring the fraud police it will speed the process up for everyone who is in the same boat.
      There's also a Facebook group for tradesgate way victims.
      https://m.facebook.com/groups/768393606620628

Comment

Hey,
        I'm in the same position you was in, would you be able to tell me what you said to them so I can get out of it too.
        Thank you
        Fleur

Comment

Hi

I really need your help. I was very keen on finishing the course and I was even willing to ignore all the negative feedback and try to get the certificate so I would be able to get a better job. Couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed with cancer. My world stopped. England is not my home country and I will have to go back to where my family is living so I can be close to them and they will be able to look after me when I will get to the darkest stages. Could you please advise me how did you manage to cancel this? When I spoke to the person who did the interview with me in November, he questioned why can´t I stay in England and undertake the procedures here, so he basically did not give a damn at all.
          I am really begging you, if you have any letters that I could use (my english is not as good to explain myself properly) or any advice, please I really need your help.

Comment

Originally posted by dominikgranacka View Post
            Hi

I really need your help. I was very keen on finishing the course and I was even willing to ignore all the negative feedback and try to get the certificate so I would be able to get a better job. Couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed with cancer. My world stopped. England is not my home country and I will have to go back to where my family is living so I can be close to them and they will be able to look after me when I will get to the darkest stages. Could you please advise me how did you manage to cancel this? When I spoke to the person who did the interview with me in November, he questioned why can´t I stay in England and undertake the procedures here, so he basically did not give a damn at all.
            I am really begging you, if you have any letters that I could use (my english is not as good to explain myself properly) or any advice, please I really need your help.
            So sorry to hear this sad story ! just log onto your bank and cancel your standing order they're not going to matter to you anymore they're a threat they cannot do anything and especially if you move back home they'll never trace you if they were able to do this which that can't

Comment

Hello, I have posted about our problem back on the 21St Feb and haven't heard anything back yet. We've cancelled the standing order since but would need an advice ASAP. Can anybody please help???

Comment

Which is odd, there is no record at all for Trades Gateway or Carnegie Consumer Finance (who was the creditor in our case).

Comment

I phoned up the Financial Conduct Authority today regarding the issue. She has logged my information into the database, the more people that do this the better. Thanks

Comment

Is it worth running the risk of cancelling my standing order guys?

Comment

I will be honest i did cancel before xmas for a few months and it effected my experian record, i have now resumed payments from january but i feel like im being robbed lol

Comment

No it was carnegie, they kept ringing and sending letters. I had talked to them and explained that i was not told i was committed to a "loan" but all i had was you got to pay!.

Comment

Lukeboxa, is there any specific place in Experian where you see this credit? When did you start this course?
                          I'm asking because my partner has Experian too but this credit check is not coming up at all.

Comment

Originally posted by VeronikaM View Post
                            Lukeboxa, is there any specific place in Experian where you see this credit? When did you start this course?
                            I'm asking because my partner has Experian too but this credit check is not coming up at all.
                            I had the same thing when I checked Experian a couple of weeks ago, the agreement doesn't actually show up until you have missed a payment as I had cancelled the standing order and then seen it come up on my credit score and now the Carnegie consumer fixed sum loan appears on there unfortunately

Comment

This may be of interest

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/e.../12707422.html

I've no idea whether it involves TG, but there are some phone numbers.
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Yesterday we've got a letter from FO saying we should liaise with Marlborough Information Service and let FO know their final reply. A bit mental. I thought we over that but it seems we are not. I just don't know how to go ahead now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X