• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye

Ffffff
    Last edited by Fender74; 15th August 2013, 22:52:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking eye

Post up the claim.

Kevin Shelley was ordered to pay £200 in total.

M1

Comment

Post up the claim? Are you suggesting I pay? Apologies if I am being thick?

the other thing I forgot to mention is all the letters I've received from parking have my forename spelt incorrectly. Does this matter, I mean technically its not me?

Comment

No.

I'm suggesting that to help we need to know what the claim is in order to refute it (help with a defence)

M1

Comment

So sorry. I am on an iPad so I guess I will have to type it all out. There's an awful lot of words to type

i overstayed on a car park by 21 min which was free, I had been for a meal in a restaurant and I have always been told its ok to park on said car park. It was half past seven until just before ten o'clock so I overstayed by 10 mins. All shops were shut.

parking eye point 1

they are fully compliant with the BPA regulations and quote the cases I mentioned earlier.

point 2

Parking eye along with the land owner decide on terms and conditions. They have a right to manage those land. They don't believe the terms are unfair.

point 3

i was not a customer on the site.

Point 4

Then they go on to say they sent me letters on various dates and I had opportunity to pay a reduced fee. There's also 2 pages about how they calculate the charges and some quotes from barrister John kirk qc

Comment

I also know of 2 instance where customers of the same restaurant have had the same thing happen. They have written to parking eye who asked for a receipt and a short declaration from the manager that they were there and the matter went know further. I used parking eyes appeal service online offering to provide said declaration but they never replied.

i will just ask again if the fact my name is incorrectly spelt helps me to get he charges quashed.

Comment

No.

But i would contact the restaurant and try and get it voided.

In the meantime it's actually the form from the court we need. It should have a section for the particulars of claim.

You could photograph it but you need to take out your name etc.

M1

Comment

I haven't received that yet. I sent the initial forms back to Northampton and they have sent me a letter back saying they have sent forms to parking eye. I have then received what looks like a photocopy of a directions questionnaire

Comment

You said originally that you had received paperwork from Northampton court. This includes the particulars of claim.

It sounds like you are much further on than this stage so you also must have sent a defence in at some point too ?

M1

Comment

Apologies again, I have the form, I am going to do the photo thing. I may need help getting it on the forum. I'm afraid technology is a mystery to me.

Comment

I have taken a photo how do I post it. I have tried an icon with a tree but it says URLURL

Comment

Comment

Go to http://tinypic.com/ upload it there then copy and paste the link for forums on to here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjnPAhAdxZQ

M1

Comment

That should be all traces removed
                            Last edited by Fender74; 14th August 2013, 19:17:PM.

Comment

Think that above link is wrong
                              Last edited by Fender74; 14th August 2013, 18:33:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X