• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking eye

Remove the MCOL password from the pic.

Comment

Do you have letters etc that you could post up ?

M1

Comment

I have all the letters and the reply to defence. Is it ok to post, I haven't seen any other threads with images. Would it not be betterto PM you. I'm a bit paranoid about parking eye trolls.

Comment

It's fine. Just cover your details.

Parking eye will need to see it if it helps you as you can't just ambush them in court.

It is not the LB way to do it behind closed doors. There is a vip section to keep things more private but it's only for those that pay and there is no restriction other than that that i am aware of.

Either way the facts don't change.

PS you need to delete the image you already posted as it has a password on it which i blanked out on my copy.

M1

Comment

Don't forget that link in 14.

Fitba coming on, i'm not ignoring you

M1

Comment

Comment

Hope this helps. That's the full reply to defence. There's some other papers with photos on showing the signs. These are dated April this year. These signs were not there last December though I have no proof.

i can post the original letter too but it only says the same as the court form

Comment

Thanks so much for your help. I do hope I can beat these cowboys.

Comment

Hi, there's a lot of info on these forums. I have also been done by these idiots I have received the initial letter, appealed it was rejected so I chose to ignore after that. I have today received another letter saying that are going to start legal proceedings if I dont pay up in 14 days. I drove onto a beach car park in Newquay so my daughter could use a toilet, 20 minutes and boom they want 100. Reading your post makes me unsure what to do next. Help??????

Comment

Originally posted by Fender74 View Post
                      Hope this helps. That's the full reply to defence. There's some other papers with photos on showing the signs. These are dated April this year. These signs were not there last December though I have no proof.

i can post the original letter too but it only says the same as the court form

Yeah post it up. The more info the better so a defence can be more thorough.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by bonz1000 View Post
                        Hi, there's a lot of info on these forums. I have also been done by these idiots I have received the initial letter, appealed it was rejected so I chose to ignore after that. I have today received another letter saying that are going to start legal proceedings if I dont pay up in 14 days. I drove onto a beach car park in Newquay so my daughter could use a toilet, 20 minutes and boom they want 100. Reading your post makes me unsure what to do next. Help??????

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=4705657

M1

Comment

there are 5 similar photos showing signage. All dated bottom left hand corner 25/04/13. None of these signs existed in December of last year.

Comment

that everything I have.

Comment

this is the first letter I received, is this the LBC. I also believe although too late now that it doesn't fully comply as the link at post 26 advices.
                              Last edited by Fender74; 14th August 2013, 21:02:PM.

Comment

Do you have the defence you entered ?

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X