• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

eurosun complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: eurosun complaint

dear bluebottle

i got a letter from the office of traffic commissioner on 8th february saying that my letter to them re my complaint about eurosun will be passed to VOSA for them to deal with but i have not had any contact from VOSA at all. i wrote to VOSA saying that i was available if they needed any further information but had no reply to that letter either
    what do you think i should do?
    should i write to the office of the traffic commissioner to ask them what has gone wrong or am i overeacting and should i just wait
    i would value your opinion

bambisoloved

Comment

Hi! I was curious to know how you got on with this complaint? I booked 4 tickets for Jersey Boys with Eurosun way back on 31st January. Ten days later a confirmation was posted through my door with the connect card receipt attached, clearly stating to pick up the coach at 8:55am at a given location. This was the only correspondance I recieved. So on Saturday (my elderly mothers birthday-this was her treat!) we all waited in a drafty, cold and wet bus stop....but no bus arrived! After 45 minutes I phoned the company...no response. Eventually I was given an emergency number by the answer phone. On the third call it was answered. When I asked if the trip was still on, I was told I had been sent a letter to change the times to 7:30am and I had now missed the bus. The man on the phone told me to call in the office on Monday but wouldn't offer a refund. My devastated mum called into the Eurosun office on Monday only to be told that we should have got a letter updating us and it was our fault that we hadn't recieved it!! They also denied knowing how the letter with the original times on had been posted so early as they ALWAYS send them out just two weeks in advance. She is elderly and felt quite intimidated by the person she spoke to. Eventually she was told to leave and the manager would contact her....two days later and nothing. I am quite angry at the way she was treated as she went to see them as I couldn't get the day off work. Having read other reviews, she's not the first elderly person to be treated this way. I am also angry as we recieved no letter updating us, the original letter was sent with a second class stamp so either the new letter got lost or was never posted. The company have my phone number but made no attempt to ring (my phone logs calls). Surely they have a duty of care to ensure we were contacted? The tickets cost £279...surely I am due a refund? So far I have written a letter outlining my complaint and asking for a refund....what are my chances?! This is now more a matter of principle than money!!
      Last edited by Rollino; 19th March 2013, 20:45:PM.

Comment

First line should read 10 DAYS later!! Still quite cross!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X