• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CTS Private Clients Ltd (Carl Wright connections, read this first!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CTS Private Clients Ltd (Carl Wright connections, read this first!)

Hi, I also had an interview with Derek back in October and I got the job. I paid the £170 for useless training that had no certificate or qualification at the end. They then forgot to mention to me that they charge you £50 every month to use their online services (putting clients details into the system for them) and they also must have forgotten to tell me that it is compulsory to attend meetings in Manchester every month which you have to also pay for and fund yourself.

I worked for the company for 3 months and generated £2000 of commission that I made in my first month working there. I NEVER received any of this so called commission until in demanded it in December. Every month they kept telling me there was 'problems' at their head office and this was the reason for the delay in payment. After investing over £300 of my own money in training and seminars they gave me a petty £200 and then told me I'd receive the rest in January, funny as that's what they had said to me in November too! It seems they are very fast at taking money from your bank account rather than depositing the commission you've earned.

As for the services itself, where do I begin? I had 2 clients with big cases. 'The exchange' or as its formally known, 'SMD exchange' promise clients a result within 12 weeks, these services come at a very high cost too. Neither of my clients have heard back and its approximately week 19.

Like I said, 'The exchange' are quick to take money from you and give nothing in return.

Derek and Carl constantly bragging about how they earn up to £200,000pa because their services work and most clients get BIG payouts on PPI claims or Mortgage claims which they take 30% of. In my time at 'The exchange' I've never heard of anyone's cases having any type of payout. So I guess we have to just take their word for it.

I won't go too much into details about their services but I discovered a flaw which resulted in the client paying much more than they first intended to. When I tried to confront Derek and Carl about this they both shrugged it off as if I had no idea what I was talking about.

Comment

Thanks for telling us about this, we were keen to meet someone who could tell us the whole process. I will PM you
      Cel
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Anyone know this "Derek"'s surname?

Comment

"'problems' at their head office" usually means Carl Wright's spent it on his lavish lifestyle, pretending he runs a real business.

Comment

Originally posted by chtp0103 View Post
            Anyone know this "Derek"'s surname?
            I'm guessing this is our old friend, Derek Hughes?

Comment

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Private Client Solutions are no longer operating a document collection service and ceased to do so on the 30th May 2014. The decision was taken following non-payment of invoices which were due week commencing 26th May 2014 from two of our biggest clients, and has left us in a position where we are no longer able to commit to offering a viable service. This is not a decision that we have taken lightly and we would like to thank all our agents and customers for their support over the last year. Please email info@privateclientsolutions.co.uk if you have any queries and we will respond as quickly as possible.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

If you want more details then please do PM me and I can skype or PM you back with as much detail as you'd like. I have recently been let go from the company known as Debt and Claims and just so you are aware, About My Rights only had 1 member of staff. Okay, so having worked there for a period of time a total of 60 apprentices started but all but one had been let go from the company despite being on £2.57 an hour. There were a number of consultants who were "in charge" of the other sales consultants, these were called Peter Applewhite, Derek Hughes, Amjeed Khalil and Colin Gillan (I could write a book on how bad these people were).

Here is the main but that I would like to get across to everyone who is a client of About My Rights or GRF Claims/GRF Debt and ADM. THEY ARE GOING UNDER VERY SOON AND NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED TO ANYONE. They haven't technically gone under as of yet but I and everyone else who was a member of staff there other than a few people who work for "About Money Planning" have been let go on the grounds that Debt and Claims and About My Rights are going to cease to exist.

Please note that I am posting this on all threads on this website just to ensure that as many people see it as possible so apologise for the spam. All companies mentioned were related to SMD Assessment Services, SMD Exchange, Carl Wright etc.
                Last edited by Deazee; 5th June 2014, 13:25:PM.

Comment

admin@legalbeagles.info xx

Also you should speak to the FCA - 0800 111 6768.

GRF's interim authoristaion number is - 598835

You might want to amend your post a little if you are bothered about your identity becoming known as you have narrowed it down somewhat.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

ABOUT MONEY PLANNING LTD.

SC328541
                    Registered Address: 121 Moffat Street, Glasgow, G5 0nd, G5 0NG

Is it that company ? Or just a trading name of ADM/GRF ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

FCA Requirement Notice: Debt and Claims Limited / GrassRoots Financial – Financial Conduct Authority

Category: Consumer, Latest News

FCA Requirement Notice: Debt and Claims Limited
                      Published: 13/06/2014 Last Modified : 13/06/2014
                      The FCA placed a requirement on Debt and Claims Limited (Grass Roots (Financial) Limited) which applies to its Consumer Credit Interim Permission.

The requirement is that
                      a: WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT all the money Grass Roots holds for clients relating to debt management activities whether deposited with a third party institution or otherwise may not as long as the requirement is in force be released, disposed of, or otherwise dealt with without prior written consent from the Authority
                      b. WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT – Grass Roots must cease carrying on any business that involves the carrying on of regulated activities for which it has interim permissions from the authority. For the avoidance of doubt this requirement applies in respect of activities carried on by the firm itself as well as activities that may be carried on by any of its appointed representatives or other agents of the firm.
                      c: GRASS ROOTS shall WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS of the date of this application notify in writing by first class post or electronically each of its customers and their clients creditors in a form approved by the authority prior to its dispatch that Grass Roots has agreed to a requirement to CEASE ALL ACTIVITIES regulated by the Authority ~INCLUDING DEBT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS.
                      d: d: Grass Roots shall within 10 business days of the date of this application provide the authority with the client list and the list of clients creditors to whom it has written and provide a copy of the letter
                      e: Grass Roots shall within 20 business days of the date of this application provide to the authority a credible plan to return the money it is holding for clients relating to debt management activities to those clients as soon as reasonable possible.
                      Signed by Eric Fairweather – 9th June 2014
                      via FCA Requirement Notice: Debt and Claims Limited – Financial Conduct Authority.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X