• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SMD Exchange - another Carl Wright company!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMD Exchange - another Carl Wright company!

Originally posted by chtp0103 View Post
    The accounts for SMD ASsessment Services Ltd are now three months overdue and the status has changed to "proposal to strike off".
    Yesterday a DISS40 was recorded against the company - so striking off cancelled.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Asha Solanki seems to be Director of these companies, as we know she used to be involved with Cartel Client Review and these companies are all registered at Universal Sq.

CHIP AND PIN MERCHANT SOLUTIONS LIMITED 08122270
      THE LOAN FACILITY LIMITED
      CREDIT REFERENCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
      ALTERNATIVE DEBT MANAGEMENT LIMITED
      MANCHESTER YOUTH TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
      NORTH WEST APPRENTICE TRAINING LIMITED
      UK DEVELOPMENT TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

This one's worth reading:

http://jobcentreblues.wordpress.com/...-unemployed-2/

Comment

Incredible.

Comment

There's no limit to the number of different ways the pretend businessman, Carl Wright and his mistress, Asha Solanki, find to scam vulnerable people out of their money.

Comment

Help needed Would anybody have a copy of the Grass Roots Financial ltd agreement from 2010 . Between GR And 'client' for unenforceable credit claims or indeed PPI claims....

If so, could you upload or email me ... anonymously if U prefer ... admin@legalbeagles.info ... it's quite urgent to help an ex customer of GR / Debt and Claims.

Help much appreciated. Thank you.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I now have a copy of the agreement pre 25/05/2010. Any later versions would still be appreciated. Thank you
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

I've just downloaded the accounts for SMD Assessment Services Ltd which were filed late. The company shareholder's funds have gone from -£6,724 to -£84,256! To have a minus figure in the shareholder's funds is illegal, so I'm not surprised Carl Wright didn't want to file these! They show the company owing more than £100,000 to its creditors but having a bank balance of virtually nothing.

These were the figures as of the end of September 2012. A whole year has passed since then so this could be much worse by now.

Comment

Carl Wright has just had another first gazette filed against SMD Assessment Services Ltd. His annual return is overdue so this may be because of that. They're probably all arguing over whose names are going to go on the return because they'll be the directors who are first in line for taking the rap.

Comment

It seems Carl Wright is still trying to have his finger in many pies whilst trying to force others to accept the liability....

Given how many people want to 'get hold' of Carl Wright, he tries to hide on the fifth floor of Universal Sq, Devonshire St, Mcr whilst parking his volvo 4x4 behind the building. However, he now mainly has his meetings in the bar area of the Hilton Tower as a way of not letting his potential investment/business 'victims' see the failings of his previous interests.

Asha Solanki may claim to have 'over 125 companies within the group' but you should ask her how many are trading day to day with how many total employees.....my guess would be 5 companies running day to day employing 30 people max.

Having been approached to work with them both and knowing individuals that have, may I suggest you get paid upfront, continue looking for employment and refuse to accept any position whereby they can walk away and leave you holding all the risk/liability.

Once again, should anyone wish to speak to Carl please visit the Hilton Tower and he will be sat in the corner so walk over and interrupt any meeting he may be having.

Comment

Carl Wright is now trying to expand his interests into Pensions, Personal Injury, mobile phone apps...all this is fine except for people's pensions.

Earlier posts talk about people being out of pocket £500 and him not being accountable but imagine if you inadvertently gave a company he has an interest in to look after your pension!!!

If Carl puts his own lackies into certain positions then other people's pensions (millions of pounds - AGAIN) could inadvertently be misplaced again!!

This scheme needs to be exposed...

If approached by this company, please do your research first !

I'm sure everyone knows Carl Wright by now. He ran Cartel Client Review before it went bust owing millions of pounds. He appeared to do quite well out of it though! He then went on to setup Grass Roots Financial to try and repeat what he'd done at Cartel. When he was rumbled for that and received a lot of adverse publicity, he then turned his attention to SMD Exchange Ltd. This is the company he is now operating through and is trying to pull the same trick that he did with Cartel Client Review.

Comment

Do you know under what company he is trying to enter the pensions market ?

About My Rights Ltd (07610068)
                          Alternative Debt Management Ltd (07385850)
                          ANS Client Solutions Ltd (07614267)
                          Arbitration Exchange Ltd (07382897)
                          Commercial Finance Online Ltd (05811341)
                          Credit Reference Solutions Ltd (07313644)
                          CWPS Outsourcing Ltd (06778545)
                          Grass Roots (Financial) Ltd (05979001)
                          Legal Ness Ltd (07383178)
                          Mediation Exchange Ltd (07382701)
                          My PPI Claim Ltd (07366757)
                          Sales Management Distribution Services Ltd (06864530)
                          Small Claims Advice Bureau Ltd (07614935)
                          SMD Assessment Services Ltd (07386910)
                          SMD Channel Supply Ltd (07614807)
                          SMD Consumer Network Ltd (07492183)
                          SMD Corporate Accounts Ltd (07509442)
                          SMD Distribution Exchange Ltd (07509425)
                          SMD Exchange Ltd (06614048)
                          SMD Processing Ltd (07614747)
                          SMD Solar Exchange Ltd (07382919)
                          SMD Solar Exchange Distribution Ltd (07432898)
                          The Loan Facility Ltd (07772856)

??
                          Last edited by Amethyst; 30th May 2014, 21:16:PM.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

If you want more details then please do PM me and I can skype or PM you back with as much detail as you'd like. I have recently been let go from the company known as GRF Claims, although I did work for the supposed company About My Rights as they both did mortgage claims and just so you are aware, About My Rights only had 1 member of staff. Okay, so having worked there for a period of time I started with a total of 60 other members of staff (all apprentices on £2.57 an hour), all but myself got let go from the company. There were a number of consultants who were "in charge" of the other sales consultants, these were called Peter Applewhite, Derek Hughes, Amjeed Khalil and Colin Gillan (I could write a book on how bad these people were).

Here is the main but that I would like to get across to everyone who is a client of About My Rights or GRF Claims/GRF Debt and ADM. THEY ARE GOING UNDER VERY SOON AND NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED TO ANYONE. They haven't technically gone under as of yet but I and everyone else who was a member of staff there other than a few people who work for "About Money Planning" have been let go on the grounds that Debt and Claims and About My Rights are going to cease to exist.

Please note that I am posting this on all threads on this website just to ensure that as many people see it as possible so apologise for the spam. All companies mentioned were related to SMD Assessment Services, SMD Exchange, Carl Wright etc.

Comment

SMD Assessment Services Ltd has just had a second gazette filed against it and the company has been struck off and dissolved. Shortly, there should be some very busy liquidators trying to find out where Carl Wright has put the money this time. Carl Wright is going to have a very busy month as he needs to invent accounts for SMD Exchange Ltd and SMD Management Distribution Services Ltd which are due at the end of the month. I'll be very surprised if he files anything though.

If anyone has any further details about any new companies Carl Wright is trying to set up, especially if he is intending on trying to take people's pension money this time, please post the information here so he can hopefully be stopped before he starts.

Comment

http://www.fca.org.uk/your-fca/docum...claims-limited
                                Attached Files
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X