• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ernest Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not use cebta get independent legal advice

Comment

• Can you elaborate on your comment please Skye1?

Comment

• No comment, sorry Stuart !

Comment

• I don't know if you're referring to me, but my name isn't Stuart and I have no connection with EW apart from as a former client.

Comment

• Skye1 - has something happened with regards your case ? It always best to obtain independent legal advice of course, Cebta exist, so far as I am aware, to try and support and guide those who have been unable to get more formal advice.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Hi I have had my business on the market with Ernest Wilson since we were presdured into signing it at the end of August last year. After reading the contract further we bitterly regretted. We are a small tea room in York. They could only come in the middle of a busy lunchtime and we signed it without reading the contract properly. We bitterly regretted it. They haven't taken any ID from us to do any checks. Also on our sellers copy of the Terms of Business we haven't signed it and neither have them. We have now received an invoice for £996. The invoice has no terms of payment on it either. We now feel we were conned into the contract and would love to tell them where to go. Can anyone help? Thanks Dan

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X