• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letting from Lucas credit services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letting from Lucas credit services

Hi
    today I have received a letter from Lucas credit service stating I owe £1500 to Lowell
    I’ve never heard of Lowell or had credit with them

I have phone the number provided and was met with blunt answers when I said I was recording the call

i asked the lady for a true copy of my credit agreement and she said she will see if it’s available but either way I still need to set up a payment plan or pay in full within 30 days

Any advice on what I should do would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Lowells buy debts from companies who you may have defaulted with, what company did you owe monies and had problem recently?>

Comment

She said it’s regarding shop direct

Comment

Ah! shop direct then,,, did no notice of assignment (sold) to Lowells arrive??? CCA Request send to lowells with a £1,00 postal order sent recorded delivery also copy to lewis (No Fee)stating CCA requested direct to llowells

Comment

also more details as last payment etc etc etc

Comment

Thank you I’m going to do that today
            if it’s what I think then I haven’t made a payment for nearly 3 years
            and this is the first letter I’ve received

Comment

on line application shop direct ???? taken out in what year?

Comment

Taken out sometime between 2010 and 2012 I think and yeah think it was online aplication

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X