• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starstruck!

see she loves me and knows I'm frigging useless

Will do babes
    Those who don't believe in Magic will never find it! - Roald Dahl

Tears are not a sign of weakness they are a sign of having been too strong too long! - Unknown

You are not disabled by your disability but made able by your abilities. - Oscar Pistorius

Re: Starstruck!

I'm now a sports Journalist for an American Football magazine, so I pretty much speak to multi million dollar paid NFL stars on a regular basis and occasionally some legends too. I mingle with Sky and other TV companies presenters etc. I've even got to be pitch side at Wembley Stadium.

I always thought I would be an awe of it all forever when I began in 2013, I promised it would never become mundane and I'd never take it for granted. Now I'm just like the rest in my field. Except I have met the players from the team I support, so always get a cheeky autograph while I have the chance.
      My posts on this forum are offered based on my experience dealing with a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training and if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact the CAB. If you follow anything I write on this forum you do so at your own risk and I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other out comes.

No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm