• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CEL claim - submitted defence without understanding any of this - what can I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CEL claim - submitted defence without understanding any of this - what can I do?

Thank you, I will get on to this now. (Had to break from thinking about it for half term).

PC World have wiped their hands of it... which I think is pretty appalling. To not be able to offer their customers the security of being able to park outside their stores without the risk of going to court...

"I'm sorry to learn that you have received a parking fine whilst shopping in our Ipswich branch. I can confirm that the parking areas are owned by private businesses or the Council and so we have no part in the issuing of charges whilst using this facility. The store manager can sometimes assist you with challenging fines issued to customers, however, we can never guarantee that this will remove the charge completely.

As a business we have no jurisdiction over the company responsible for the ticket and so I would not be able to assist you with this. I have emailed the store and requested they get in touch with you regarding this issue so that they can discuss anything they may be able to do to help."

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X