• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • Please note that LegalBeagles is a public forum and the main areas are accessible to all, and as such, please take care your username or posts do not identify you. There is no need to post claim numbers, names or precise amounts to get support with your case. When uploading documents please ensure that you have properly redacted your personal details. Thank you.

Can Someone explain best thing to do.

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can Someone explain best thing to do.


    i'm going to keep this really short and basic, I am having a massive situation at the moment with a ex partner of mine who is now 22 weeks pregnant with our daughter, we are not on talking term and i just want to be prepared for the worse case scenario that she may not put my-self on the birth certificate so i have no parental responsibility or right's, i have already been buying clothes for my baby daughter as i still want to provide no matter what i have also made a Bank account under her name in my own personal account incase, i have also already gave her 1000 CASH that i have no proof of apart from 1 email and texts that i have given it, but she will not send any pictures of what she has brought with the money as i don't want to double buy, i have my self been a nightmare after the break up because of my high emotions... but she has not been perfect either, she is coming across like a control freak over this baby and i have 0 say over any thing and i don't want her to think she can control everything and everyone, i already have a son of 6 with a different girl who is more than happy to give a letter to the court to tell them about me as a father and i have never let my son or her down with maintenance or attention to my son as i have him EVERY WEEKEND without fail,

    Please can i have information about what i should do and expect as its all new to me and dont no nothing, just want my little girl to no who her daddy is,
    and tried everything thing possible by the law.

    Thanks for your time

    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site;
justbeagle logo

Fixed fees for Divorce or Dissolution of your Civil Partnership will vary depending on whether you are the Petitioner (issuing the Divorce Petition) or the Respondent (you received Divorce Petition).

The fixed fees may be available for the whole process or as packaged fees to deal with different stages of the divorce including preparing the divorce petition.
See more
See less

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm