• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** WON *** Maude123 v UK Services & Support - Court date 6-8-15 Manchester

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maude123 v UK Services & Support - claim issued 24th Feb defence due BY March 29

Trying to get on the MCOL gateway to register the defence but it won't recognise the password they gave us. Grrrrrr!!!!

Comment

Re: Maude123 v UK Services & Support - claim issued 24th Feb defence due BY March 29

You have to call them.

Comment

We are at 'pulling hair out' stage now. Tried all lst evening to get on the MCOL website to post defence but it wouldn't recognise either the gateway number it gave me when first registering nor the password I used. Called the Court itself to speak to an advisor who said to email the defence over, to arrive before 5pm, which I did, and then called the court again (cut off twice during the call) to check receipt of the email. They advised that I should have received a 'bounce back' email if they had received it but none came. I have emailed it a further 2 times without reply and also another email to check for a 'bounce back' and that was negative also!

The he defence had to be in today so Maude is now rightly panicking that it won't be in on time!

HOLD THE BUS!!!! I've just received a reply at 5.30pm stating they received the email but it doesn't say if it's the one with the defence or the test email!!!!!!

No wonder Tricky Dickie wins so many cases (claimed) by default :tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

Do you want to send me the email see if I receive it....then if I do I think you can be pretty sure they have and it's not an issue with your email ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Now received another email from them so I think they have got thorough. I wouldn't have cut it this fine had I known about the issues on the web. I wrote down the number and password originally but the site won't accept it any way up!

Comment

A few people seem to be having issues with it so I don't think it is just you.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

i had similar trouble on mcol for a friend the other week, best bet would be to email it to the court ( email address is on the form ). Mark it defendant and case number. You will know its definitely in. ( after reading i see you have done that )

Its the internet browsers interaction with MCOL thats the problem, its not passing the password, even when you put it in correctly from most versions of all browsers
                Last edited by Crazy council; 1st April 2015, 17:41:PM. Reason: correcting
                crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Thanks for that CC. I bet tricky is rubbing his hands!

Comment

Confirmation of receipt of email and defence registered. Thank goodness for that!

Comment

Hurrah ! xx Next bit will be the N180 Small Claims Track Questionnaire... just shout when you get it xx
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: Maude123 v UK Services & Support - defence sent waiting court date

Got the questionnaire. Also got 2 phone messages reminding her she hadn't paid (1 by a very drunken man) and also this email;

Thank you for acknowledging our Court Claim.

We hope that like us you are looking forward to an impartial Judge putting an end to this dispute by deciding based on the facts and English law which party is correct.

The court has now furnished us with a copy of your defense which we have read and have a few questions about and so would you be kind enough to book an appointment via BookPhoneCall. com so that we can discuss this matter with you? There will of course be no charge for this telephone call.

As mentioned before issuing proceedings we still have the desire to resolve this matter without having to go to trial and we did select "yes" to the question regarding whether we would be interested in resolving this matter via the courts mediation service. If you have also advised the court that you would be interested in working with us to resolve this matter then the mediation team will in touch in due course. We are more than happy to fit in with a time and date that suits you and will ensure that one of our agents are available for the call anytime between 9pm to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.

If you did selected "no" to the mediation service but are interested in potentially settling this matter without needing to attend a hearing simply click here and send this email to the court.

On another note should at any point you wish to settle this dispute simply visit: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If the £202.60 (cost breakdown here >>) is paid before the hearing date you will not need to attend a hearing nor would a County Court Judgement be logged against you should the Judge side with us.

Kind Regards

British Passport Services
                        Charles Mercer
                        Collections Departmen

seems like he's turned over a new leaf.......or he's getting a bit desperate!
                        Last edited by Tools; 9th April 2015, 15:46:PM.

Comment

I wouldn't respond, it's completely inappropriate for them to ask you questions about your defence.

Comment

lol, what makes you say he was drunk ? soooo wish you could upload the recording

He does rather like writing emails for people
                            '' EMAIL="scmreferrals@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk ?subject=Mediation Request for Case A Court Case Number

body=Dear HM Courts

I am the Defendant of court case Court Case Numbe and would like to express my interest in using your mediation service to potentially settle this matter.

Kind Regards

First Name Last Name click here''

oh and in the Monday to Thursday - this is hidden http:// www. legalbeagles.info /forums / x-apple-data-detectors: //1 ?????????

and all the links go to ontraport so you can be tracked....

I've taken out the necessary links and name xx
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

oh and in the Monday to Thursday - this is hidden http:// www. legalbeagles.info /forums / x-apple-data-detectors: //1 ?????????
                              can i ask, was that in the email sent to the customer, just being nosey
                              crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

I'm guestimating Maude has an Apple puter/ipad etc and it's just picked up on a date/time for doing something fancy pants.... like skype numbers do.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X