• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

* WON * HENDRIX v British Passport Services!!! - 23rd JULY *WON*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UK Passport Services

Got it xx Redacting and will put on thread in VIP Passport forum.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: British Passport Services!!!

Allocation letter, DEFENCE and order for hearing date.

Attached Files
      Last edited by Amethyst; 7th July 2015, 18:40:PM.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Re: British Passport Services!!!

If your hearing is on 23rd July then your witness statement and evidences will need to be in by the 9th July so we best get that sorted tmw / tonight. Will wait for rest of docs and put them up and sort out a basis for you to work from.

Also do you have the second page of the defence ( guessing it carries on a little ? )
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Your thread - http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...316#post558316
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Our argument is we didn't even go on their website sign anything or ask them for anything. We can't understand how they had all the details of our daughter and my girlfriend and a forged signat

- - - Updated - - -

signature

Comment

Has your girlfriend been dealing with this so far ?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: HENDRIX v British Passport Services!!! - 23rd JULY COURT DATE -

Witness statement? Laura thought she had already done that. I've sent the second page

Comment

Okay ta, will check email.

Can you scan in what you have sent as a witness statement too then pls, just to check we're up to date with where you are at with this.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Both of us been dealing with it really but it's all in her name as she applied for the passport using the post office check and send..... This is another point we want to make with the court... Why would we use BPS when we had already applied for the passport using the post office check and send?? We only started making phone calls to the passport office when the holiday was fast approaching and we had no passport for our daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

All Laura has done is filled in the defence bit of the form (she thought this was what you refer to as a witness statement) ?? Obviously we need her to make witness statement? What is this?

Comment

Completely agree with you. It may be someone started completing an application and then ditched it, only need to click through from the first page and they've got you ( and the whole form is about 8 click throughs storing info at each stage )

DEFENCE ...

Attached Files
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Okay.

Starting point - basically what happened when - then we can add a few bits on about the ASA and Trading standards and other court claims.

Claim No. xxxxxx

IN THE COUNTY COURT BUSINESS CENTRE
                          B E T W E E N:-

UK SERVICES & SUPPORT LTD
                          Claimant
                          and

YOUR NAME
                          Defendant

I, [NAME] of [address] will state as follows;

1: I am a [state occupation or, if none, description, e.g. housewife, retired …] and the defendant in these proceedings. I make this witness statement in support of my defence in this case.

2: On xx/xx/2014 I found myself in a position where I needed to renew my passport ..........

3: I searched online using Google and clicked a result which stated xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4: This took me to the BritishPassportServices website ....... describe what you did

5: On xx/xx/2014 at xxxxpm I received an email / text / telephone call stating ..................

6: I realised that the website I had been using was not the official Government website ..................

7: On xx/xx 2014 at xxx pm I sent an email to xxxxxxxxxxxx to request cancellation of their services

8: I received a text....

and so on until present day .....

I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true.

Signed ________________________
                          Dated ________________________
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

We had no idea and weren't informed we had to give evidences by the 9th of July!!!! Should the court of told us about this? I'm
                            Lost...!

Comment

Btw your defence is fine xx We can bolster it with some legal bits in the witness statement and just before the hearing in a skeleton argument ( just helps the court see what the legal issue is )

You should also receive a Witness Statement from the Claimant in the next few days. It will look very similar to the one posted http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...301#post555301 . It really is a pile of poop so don't worry when it arrives. Just check it through for anything different really.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Hendrix View Post
                                We had no idea and weren't informed we had to give evidences by the 9th of July!!!! Should the court of told us about this? I'm
                                Lost...!
                                On your court letter with the hearing date on....

#staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X