• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** WON *** Mandid v BPS - HEARING 3rd AUGUST ** WON ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *** Mandid v BPS - claim received 21/2/2015 defence due 21 march

All done Amethyst and posted today special delivery. Phew I can sleep tonight now:tinysmile_grin_t:. I will check with the court on Friday to see if it arrived. I can't thankyou enough that defence is beyond anything I could ever have done it is fantastic. Even if I don't win I am proud of myself and all of us for making a stand. Keep fighting new people if you are reading this.

Comment

Brilliant xxxx Sweet Dreams :beagle:
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The court got my defence in time and have now sent a form with the do I want to move to small claims track and do I want mediation ect... Also asking where I would prefer the hearing and do I have dates in the next six months I can't do. This is a tricky one Amethyst as I have a few dates I can't do but will also be having surgery with a long recovery in the very near future on my back so what do I put as I haven't got a date yet as NHS England are in dispute with my hospital about who should fund it. Another major headache I am dealing with.

Comment

I think you would be best putting nothing about dates you can't do and when you get the court date, and when the date for your op comes through then see if it clashes and let the court know at that point.

You ok with the rest of the form?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Re: *** Mandid v BPS - N180

I think I am ok with the rest of the form I will shout if I get stuck on it, I will do it tomorrow x

Comment

On the form the part where it asks which county court would I prefer do I just google for the nearest to me, also it notes that the court location normally goes to the preference of the claimant. It also says send copies to all parties so do I just photo copy this form and send Howard a copy? X

i have just had a Google and ️Stockport County court deals with money claims so I will put that one.

i am disappointed that HMPO have not replied to my query on the booking number that Howard made grrr.... I spent ages writing a long letter and sent it recorded. Not very helpful of them not to respond as yet anyway.

Comment

The court location will be your choice as you are a litigant in person and the claimant is a company, so yes put the one closest to you. https://courttribunalfinder.service....&spoe=continue

Yes photocopy and send a copy to Richard at 12 Deerpark xx
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi still heard nothing from the court regarding a date or witness statements. Trading standards chap rang me today, he is ringing tomorrow as I couldn't speak and he wants to come and visit me next week. He said how they disagree with their aggressive behaviour and he mentioned the word prosecution in a sentence but then quickly shut up. He sounded old and doddery lol! Could TS have the power to prosecute and would we be called as witnesses? I would love to see that happen...... Just deserts....

Comment

Re: *** Mandid v BPS - claim received 21/2/2015

Hi Mandid, yes I was speaking with TS today and asked them where they were at with their investigations, hopefully that has spurred them on to contact victims. They are very interested in pursuing RH so give them all the info you can.

Did they give a name at all?

If their barrister decides there is a case to answer (initial opinion is that there is) then yes they can prosecute, you shouldn't have to appear as a witness as they would use witness statements. However, there would be nothing stopping anyone from going to view court proceedings
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

However, there would be nothing stopping anyone from going to view court proceedings [/QUOTE]

I bet they will be queuing round the block. Ticket Master may have to get involved with this one
                      If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

Originally posted by cards down View Post
                        However, there would be nothing stopping anyone from going to view court proceedings
                        I bet they will be queuing round the block. Ticket Master may have to get involved with this one [/QUOTE]

I wouldn't put it past Richard Howard to flog tickets to it himself. As part of a package of course.

Comment

He did a name but my dog was barking as visitors had just arrived, I have made arrangements to speak properly between 12 - 3pm. And then for him to come and see me next week. Will keep you posted.

Comment

Hi the Trading Standards guy is coming to my house on Wednesday after lunch. He has asked if I can collate copies of all correspondence and texts for him to take away. He is seeing another person in the morning regarding UK services and two tomorrow. I am sure he called himself Russell Watson Amethyst. Will report back what he asks and how I get on relaying my experience.

Comment

Going to see didactosaurus today too. Glad they are finally taking this further, keep us updated and I will speak to TS again later in the week.
                              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Mandid View Post
                                Hi the Trading Standards guy is coming to my house on Wednesday after lunch. He has asked if I can collate copies of all correspondence and texts for him to take away. He is seeing another person in the morning regarding UK services and two tomorrow. I am sure he called himself Russell Watson Amethyst. Will report back what he asks and how I get on relaying my experience.
                                Ahhh great stuff. Thanks for doing that xxxx
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X