• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds Business Loan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds Business Loan

Hi, I wondered if anyone could give me some advice? I've been wrangling with Lloyds re getting PPI back on a couple of old business loans going back to 2001 and 2002 and they've been giving me the runaround for quite a while now

I won't confuse things with the whole story at the moment ( might have to ask more questions later if anyone can help!!)

At the moment I'm just wondering how I go about getting copies of the original Loan Agreements and any relating information? The loans were, as I said business loans, they both had single policy PPI added to them and they were in myself and my now ex husbands names.

I sent a separate DSAR for each of them back in the middle of May, with a £10.00 cheque in each envelope.

The other day I recieved some paperwork, but nothing regarding the actual loan!! I got stuff to do with the actual business which we had at the time ( a small shop)
    such as a copy of the partnership agreement for the business, stuff to do with the overdraft, but no loan agreement, no statements, no settlement figures, all of which I specifically asked for in the DSAR.

I rang the Lloyds DSAR people on the number given, and was told that they didn't send out the information I asked for as they could only send 'personal data' as it was a partnership and not a solo account. They said I could write to Customer Services to see if they could help me get the information I actually want, and I have also wrote to the actual branch where we took out the loan, but I now have to give them 40 days again to respond. I just can't understand why I wasn't sent the information in the first place? Does anyone know if this is really correct? I'm getting so mad with Lloyds, they've been fobbing me off, telling me different things and generally trying to stall on this for so long now its infuriating! I thought after getting fined again the other week they would finally start to play fair but it seems not! My ex husband signed everything i sent them and he's given permission for me to deal with everything on both our behalfs (he's naff with paperwork so he's happy for me to do it!) so thats not the problem.

If anyone has any advice or information about whether Lloyds can actually with hold what i've asked for that'd be great!! I feel like I'm wading through mud trying to get this sorted!!

thanks anyone who could help xx
    Tags: None

Re: Lloyds Business Loan

Hi again, just to add to the above, my ex put in a complaint to the bank for these 2 loans in 2013 which was not upheld by Lloyds, he subsequently did not appeal, nor did he go to the ombudsman. At the time I never knew he had even put in the complaint. So the 6 months in which you should appeal etc passed. Therefore at the moment the bank does not have to give us a timeframe in which they have to give us their decision Every time I ring them for an update they say ' its under review, we do not have to let you know by any certain date' Does anyone know if there is anything at all I can do as in theory I could be ringing them for years to come and they could still be saying the same thing!! The ombudsmans office was no help at all when I rang them, they just said the bank is doing us a favour by even reviewing the case - great, they miss sell us PPI, reject the first complaint then basically have years to come to their second decision!! I just wonder if its worth carrying on with it sometimes, it seems they hold all the cards and I confess I don't really know what I'm doing!! Any advice or comments would be welcome. Sorry i'm new to this and aren't sure where to go from here, there seems to be people on here who know and understand such a lot i would appreciate any comments

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X