• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HFC and PPI I DID NOT REQUEST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HFC and PPI I DID NOT REQUEST

Just a question - is the poster not entitled to the copies of documents and breakdowns in writing irrespective of whther an investigation is being carried out?

Say they come up with a figure - how will it be checked properly.

Just a thought.
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
      Just a question - is the poster not entitled to the copies of documents and breakdowns in writing irrespective of whther an investigation is being carried out?

Say they come up with a figure - how will it be checked properly.

Just a thought.
      Hi scooby,
      The figures are all in the first post and a copy of the original agreement is also there further down. I think it is these figures that would have to be used if making a complaint to the FOS Enaid x

Comment

Hi - thanks for that it was just reading post 27 when it said thay had not provided the breakdown etc. If they come up with different figures lets hope they give an explanation of their calculation

Hope you get this resolved soon
        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Hi all, ive been digging through my bank statements after finding a letter from HFC when my DD failed, paid it a couple of days later by debit card but they still charged me £30, so going through statements to see how many times i paid by debit card, then will know how many times they charged me. It was when i banked with the halifax and they never paid anything even less than £5 if i did not have enough in my account, dont bank with them any more
          so the HFC will have to show on their breakdown any charges they applied..B

Comment

Your complaint is being investigated by Exec Comp Consumer Finance, Tel mon - sat 9am til 5.30pm 0845 60 3793? next move anyone please?..B[/quote]

just a thought, have anyone heard of the above and who they are, ive been thinking of calling them..B

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X