• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mbna ppi reclaim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbna ppi reclaim

Hi, this is my first post and I'm hoping some of you wonderful people can help

I've submitted a ppi reclaim to mbna by letter rather than completing their questionnaire. My letter contained details of when I believed I'd opened the account, my situation at the time, why I didn't need ppi, and how I believe it was mis-sold.

they've written to me and asked me to complete a questionnaire for further information. I've not filled it in as I feel that I've supplied them all information I have in my letter (it feels very much of we cannot be bothered to extract the information from the letter we want it filled out in the numbered boxes)!!!

anyway, does anyone have any experience of this? Will it harm my claim if I don't fill this out?

just about to submit my sar request to mbna as well to obtain the information that they are looking at (I have many statements), and to assist with any fight if they try and fight my claim.

thanks again for any help
    Tags: None

Re: Mbna ppi reclaim

Hello and welcome.
    It is very good that you are requesting SAR, it can be very helpful.
    I like your readiness to fight your case.
    About a questionnaire. I understand what you mean. May be somebody has a better experience with it, but I do know that the financial Ombudsman suggested a format of that questionnaire, so a lot of companies request it to be filled.
    I came across 3 companies which did not ask for that and asked only for a letter, one company even accepted an email request. But, to be honest, I think, if they want a questionnaire to be completed, that means that is their company policy, based on the FOS regulations.
    I always supplied both a questionnaire and my personal letter (except for companies which did not ask for a questionnaire).
    If you feel very strong about it, please do call the Ombudsman to check.
    Best,
    Victoria

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X